Chapter 10 (Tyra)

I was in a deep sleep when I heard loud banging on my front door. I looked in the peephole only to see that it was Quincy. He did not look happy. I was scared as hell to answer, but curious. Maybe Jhene had found out about us.

When I answered the door he took no time to welcome himself inside. "Quincy what are you doing here?! You tryna get us caught?!" I questioned. "So you can pop up at my spot, but I can't pop up at yours?!" He shot back. "Nigga what's wrong with you?! You lost your mind?!" I asked when I noticed he was holding his pistol. "A lil bit." He stated with a smerkish grin on his face. "Who the nigga Jhene been fuckin wit yo?!" He questioned. "Why you askin me?!" I replied. "Bitch don't play dumb with me! You her best friend!" He expressed. "I don't know what you talking about. I told him.

    I lied because I knew Quincy was crazy as hell. His dick was bomb,but I still loved my best friend. I couldn't see nothing happen to her.

    Next thing I know his hands were wrapped around my throat. "You know I like to choke bitches for fun?!" He inclined. "You're hurting me." I wined. "Than tell me who she's fuckin!" He insisted while using my neck to slam the back of my head against the wall. "I don't know, but I'll try and find out!" I said while trying to convince him not to kill me. I only wanted to make him stop. "That's a good bitch." He told me before kissing lips softly with what felt like a kiss of death.

    Suddenly he slid my panties to the side and jammed his dick deep in me. He started fucking me so hard that I had a hard time catching my breath. "You better find out before I do! You hear my bitch?!Say you here me!" He demanded. "I hear you Quincy! You're hurting me." I cried. "You wasn't sayin I hurt you the other day." He responded as he fucked me harder.

    Finally he busted inside me before letting me free. I slid down the wall in tears. My sobs were hard to control. "Shut up bitch! You know you liked it!" He taunted me before walking out the house and slamming the door behind him.