Chapter 19 (Rashad)

Surprisingly Jhene came through for a nigga and bailed me out. How she came up with 20 thousand and a passport I'll never know, but she did. She instantly got me out and we got back on a plane and headed to Cali. I was falling for this charming ass bitch.

No tellin where Quincy was. He bailed out and didn't look back for a nigga. It was clear that Jhene really wanted to be with me over him. I understood why.

It was hard watching her cry over this nigga and her so called best friend. "How could they do this to me?!" She questioned in tears. I didn't want to admit that I had already found out about this to add fuel to the fire. "Baby don't trip you know what you need to do now." I said and rubbed on her shoulder.

We were wrapped up in each others arms when we heard the sound of keys jingling through the door. This meant that Quincy was home.

I rushed to grab my shoes and jacket before hiding in the back room. I found a near by closet and prepared my gun just Incase some shit popped off. To be honest I must of been bold as hell to even be up in his spot with his bitch after all of this.

I was peeking from the closet as I listened. Jhene had refused his embrace of a hug and kiss. "You act like you ain't happy to see me. and why didn't you answer my calls when I was locked up?" He asked her. "Cut the shit!" She roared. "I know you've been fuckin Tyra!" She shot. "What the fuck are you talking about?" He asked as he followed her around like the dog he was. Stupid ass nigga didn't even realize the new gut her stomach was exposing.

The site of him grabbing her by the waist annoyed me, but I couldn't blow my cover. She was looking in his eyes as he was still holding on to her. "Is that your baby Quincy?! Be real with me!" She said. "Jhene what the fuck you talking bout ma? I'd neva fuck her. She not my type and she yo friend bae." He really acted like a bitch behind the scene. "She already told me! You can't lie Quincy! I already found out!" She said before breaking away from his arms and busting out in tears again.

Eventually he gave up on his lie. "Alright I did it! But it was just sex! She was just a peace of ass!" He confessed. "Why don't you go be with her?! I don't want you no more!" Jhene confirmed. I guess he must of had enough of arguing before he walked back out the house slamming the door and causing the wall picture to rattle.

Jhene was making her way back to the room to find me. "Babe where you at?" I came out and instantly gave her a hug. "You aight?" I asked "I'm fine." She told me. "I need your help taking some of my things to the car." She said. I had a look of confusion. "Where you going?" I questioned. "I don't know yet, but I'm not staying here anymore." She said.