Chapter 11 (Ah'Jhene) three months later

Rashad and I were in over our heads. WAY over our heads! We were getting way too serious and I didn't like that. I mean I was feeling him. He was my favorite of all my other niggas, but I wasn't ready to give them all up just to be with him. I was too young to settle down and Quincy had put me through a lot.

    Tyra and I were huddled in the bathroom waiting on the results of the test. "Alright, I'm looking now!" She said with excitement. "Wait! Check yours first." I told her as my nerves started fuckin with my stomach. I wasn't ready to hear the answer. Even though we both took a pregnancy test it was my results I was concerned about. "Alright fine hurry up and check. I'm ready to get this over with!" I insisted as I gave in.

    I anticipated on the answer while she was checking. "Bitch!!!!! You're fucking pregnant!" she hollered. I snatched the test from her hands hoping this was a joke. I got surprised when I looked at the positive lines. "Bitch this can't be real!" I said while in shock.

    "Better you than me!" She teased as she laughed. "Bitch fuck you!" I shot. "I only took this test with you for moral support! Bitch you lucky two come in a pack with yo scary ass! I know I'm straight!" She insisted before grabbing the test she took off the counter.

Her eyes got big when she looked at her results. "No fuckin way! I don't believe this shit!" She expressed with surprise. I couldn't help but to peak over at her results. Her test was positive too! What a coincidence? " No fuckin way! Get the fuck outta here!" I said. If I was pregnant I knew Rashad was my baby daddy, but the question was... Who was hers?

"Bitch who you been fuckin?!" I asked. She looked at me crazy. "I ain't tellin! Just like you said we don't gotta tell each other everything!" She replied.

She had me there. "Anyways what the fuck we gone do?" I said. "I know you not feeling Quincy, but you gone have to tell him he's gone be a daddy." She replied. I looked at the ground and scratched my head because I had to find a way to explain the fact that Quincy wasn't the dad. Tyra was the type to catch on quickly. Her jaw dropped. "You dirty lil bitch..! Quincy's not the dad?!" She questioned with surprise. I didn't reply. "You been fuckin that Rashad nigga without protection?! Ugh You a nasty lil hoe." She teased. I laughed but this shit wasn't funny.

I was still curious to know who her baby daddy was. "Alright bitch. I spilled my secret now you gotta spill yours. Who's you baby daddy?" I asked. She shot me a look of sadness. "Girl I don't even know. The night we went to all star weekend I met up with that basketball player. The next day I fucked Alex. Alex was her ex. "I haven't talked to the basketball dude since he changed his number." She told me. Wow how fucked up. I thought.

I never even used the basket ball dudes number I got. Through all the drama I had forgot about him. But if using him in order to keep up with Tyra's possible baby daddy is what I needed to do than so be it. "Girl don't even trip, I got other dudes number." I reminded her. We held each other as we cried together.