intoxicated

Octane was driving you to the bar on his motorcycle, with Mirage riding right beside you two on his. You wrapped your arms around Octane's waist, leaning into him. The trip to the bar was relaxing. Wind rushing through your hair, going fast, and of course, that dangerous adrenaline junkie.

Soon enough, the three of you arrived at the bar at around 11:30 P.M.

You walked inside of the packed building, sticking close to Octane. "Hermosa, why not we get a drink?"

You agreed, and the two of you walked over to the bar. Octane ordered some drink that you had never heard of for the two of you. But, knowing Octane, it had to be something exciting. Octane sat down and you followed, sitting across from him. Once you started drinking, you couldn't stop. You and Octane chatted and chatted.

One drink.

Two drinks.

Three drinks.

Octane was now just communicating with slurred flirty remarks and jokes to you, and he reached for your hand. "Amiga, look here." He grinned, pulling out some syringes of adrenaline. He handed you one, and you jabbed it into your skin. You felt your heart beat faster. And faster. Another syringe, and another, and another.

You could feel yourself shaking, your heart drumming in your ears. But the feeling was amazing, it was something else.

Then, Octane lead you upstairs, and into a room. You remember him grabbing you, pulling you closer. Then there was black. Then there was kissing. 

Then, you blacked out.