HAZARDOUS

Something else. Octane was something else now. The green, now purple, now blue substance in the syringe was controlling him.

You could feel it, his heart drumming faster, off beat, unusual. The sound of it pulsed through your body as he harshly grabbed you. His breath was heavy and shaky, like he was weak, but his grip was strong. Another syringe, the vibrant, neon liquid flowing into his veins. The feeling of pure fear and adrenaline made you tremble, but not as much as Octane was. His breath was hot, and his hands roaming. His eyes seemed to glow in the dark, as did the syringes on the bedside table. This substance was chaining him up and hypnotizing him to the point of no going back. It was sickening, ugly, and wicked. But exhilarating, electrifying and breathtaking. Your world seemed to flip as the seemingly possessed adrenaline junkie took over. It hurt, it hurt so bad. His harsh, lustful, breathtaking movements. Bruising your skin, but leaving you breathless. Just by having the substance-abuser by you, it seemed like it was affecting you as well. 

In his presence, you already felt high. You felt like the walls and floor were melting and sinking down into the drain. The only things in existence were the bed, and you two. Octane felt like someone else. The devil. Dangerous, merciless, terrifying. His fangs and eyes glowed a deep, but vibrant red. You felt helpless, but relieved. Relieved that the devil was in control. In other words, the substance was. What was it? What did it do? It was something more than just adrenaline. Something horrifying and perilous. But, the devil was loving every second of it. He was loving every quick, heavy breath. Every tremble and shake. Every fast, unusual heartbeat. Every moment, every second, the entire night. A night controlled by that one substance.

It was hazardous, no, ultra-hazardous.