Wake Up

Hydra scientist was looking at the giant cylinder that held their new solider, the solider heart rate started to stabilize after a long six months battle trying to keep her alive. The others have already failed with great disappointment, when this experiment survived her first 24 hours the lab did everything they could to keep her stable and they succeeded. The scientist looked on as her heart rate picked up, indicating that she was beginning to wake. He called over his colleagues to gather around to witness their hard work come to life.Shadow was hearing muffled voices outside of her container, she was seeing bubbles and fluid all around her, her mind was beginning to race as her hearing was becoming more clearer. Shadow eyes started to glow a faint blue causing the scientist to take a step back in surprise, Shadow let loose her powers causing her cylinder entrapment to burst, and fluids falling on the floor surrounding the scientist that ignored the fluids as they looked on at the experimental solider.

"Can you talk?" Zola asked looking at his accomplishment with pride, Shadow raised her head looking at the small man in front of her, she didn't respond just continued to stare at him with her steel purple eyes while taking count of the people surrounding her. "What's wrong with her, can't she respond?" One Hydra scientist asked looking at the woman with anger, "Hey! you answer when you are being spoken to." The Hydra scientist said stepping closer her. Shadow made eye contact with the man, then her eyes glowed blue, next thing everyone seen was the man body ripping apart causing the others to began to speak rapidly in fear and amusement. "Quiet! everyone!." Zola shouted getting everyone under control, Shadow moved her eyes to the small man, "Shadow, for months we tried to to keep you alive, you are part of the future that will take Hydra to the next level." Zola finished as he adjusted his glasses, feeling like the woman was   staring into his soul, "So what now?" Shadow asked keeping her glare fixed on the little man as she straighten herself, "Now we will test you to see all that you can do, then we will put you out to do what you were made for." Zola answered, he then turned to is colleagues congratulating everyone on a successful experiment.

Shadow looked on as the scientist talked around her, Shadow then looked down at herself finding that she didn't have clothes on, her two-tone purple hair falling down coming to her shoulders, she then looked around herself feeling confuse as to what she was and how she got there. She turned her attention back to the scientist that was acting like she wasn't even in the room, her head began to hurt as the sounds was beginning to get to loud, she wanted everything to stop, to be quiet. Her eyes glowed blue causing the computers to rumble before they exploded around her, Zola turned to her shouting,"You behave now!" Shadow ignored him and continue, causing everything to blow up, metal electric restraints tried to stop her from acting out, that only made Shadow angry, she obliterated them with ease. She turned her head in the direction of the fleeing men and women letting her physic powers loose on them making them disappear forever. Shadow floated in the air still in a sitting position, Zola looked on in fright not wanting to die, "Wa-wait, hold on, I am your master, you listen to me!" Zola shouted holding his arm out to try and stop her from taking his life. Shadow was about to end everything when a whistle noise came out from behind her.

"Well, well, well, I see my experiment been enjoying herself." Schmidt said with a grin looking at the success experiment up and down walking around her. Shadow looked at the man with confusion powering down her power causing the eerie blue in her eyes to disappear. "Who are you?" Shadow asked coming down placing her feet on the floor. Schmidt smirk at her grabbing a jacket placing it over her shoulder, "My name is Johann Schmidt, the leader of our small Hydra group. You will address me as 'Sir' do you understand." Schmidt said crossing his arms, Shadow didn't respond, she just continue to stare at him. Schmidt just smiled, "These idiots don't understand you, but I, I can show you how powerful you are and show you how important you are to take Hydra to the all new level." Schmidt said with a smile, Shadow raised her eyebrow, "Show me." she simply said taking a step forward to 'Sir' ignoring the little man who was holding his chest, thankful his boss came just in time. Schmidt smiled at her walking away to his air carrier that will take them to their small base.

Shadow was lead to a small room where Schmidt put her in clothes that will harness her powers keeping them at a level where he can control her is she get out of hand, "This my Shadow, will help enhance your power, it will allow you to be so powerful no one will be able to stop you." Schmidt said clipping the last clip on her suit. Shadow looked at her new clothes with approval enjoying that she can move freely, Schmidt then placed a helmet on her head, concealing everything about her identity. "This will allow you to see your target more clearly, as you can see this helmet is our advance technology thanks to Zola here. How do you like it?" Schmidt asked taking a step back to admire his solider. Shadow nod her head in approval, Schmidt smirk back then turned to walk away, "Come let's test out this, shall we." Schmidt said making a gesture to Zola and Abraham to follow them to test out Shadow ability with a few British soldiers. 

Schmidt and a few Hydra soldiers made their way to an unexpected British Military base, the Hydra solider made their way to the base causing chaos to happen, The British soldiers was gaining grounds thanks to the inexperience Hydra soldiers who didn't know anything about military weapons. The British Soldiers thought everything was going their way when a blue glow started to surround some of their men, then those men just exploded. The men turned their attention to the shadow with glowing blue eyes, Shadow walked forward scaring the British Solider causing them to shoot at her, the bullets stopped just before it hit her, they were covered in a blue light when they turned mid-air towards the British Soldiers shooting each on of them in the head. Schmidt and Zola looked on in amazement at what their solider was capable of doing, "Doctor, did you expect for her to be able to do this?" Schmidt asked still looking on as Shadow was clearing the base without problems, "No sir, this is incredible." Zola said shockingly messing with his glasses. "Then this is going to be an excellent stepping stone for Hydra to grow, Hitler wouldn't know what will hit him." Schmidt said with a smile as the base gone quiet with deadly silence. Abraham was silence during the whole event, he couldn't believe that Zola went behind his back to create this monster, the serum was almost ready, it just need to be stabilize, but Schmidt wanted the serum now, after seeing what this Shadow woman was capable of he wasn't so sure how much longer he can be apart of this science division. Shadow was standing in the middle of the carnage looking around making sure no other heartbeat was heard, Shadow turned her head up at the moon closing her eyes feeling joy, seeing what she can do. 'This is my power, this is what i'm here for.' Shadow thought with a smile on her face. She can hear every word that Schmidt and Zola was saying from the tree line, she allowed them to think she was a mindless being that they created, that was fine, she still had a lot to learn, she need them to show her all that she was capable of.

A/N: I hope you all enjoy this story, I think it would be a blast to write and to hear all of you guys opinion on it. This may not be a priority story, but if you all really enjoy it, then that will change. Thank you all for your beautiful comments, votes, and follow you guys are the best audience ever.