Prisioner

Bucky and the rest of his squad just took out a German base. The men cheered giving each other slaps on the back, "I can't believe that was easy." Dum Dum said as they looked around the camp to see if they can bring things back to base. "Yea man, maybe a little to easy." Gabe said looking around the surrounding forest with his gun still raised feeling like taking out this base went to smoothly. "Oh calm down, let's enjoy this. These men were weak we faced worst." Jim said spitting out his tabacoo. "That's what have me worried, we faced worst. Why send a whole unit to take out these weak soldiers? It don't make sense." Gabe said still looking around the forest feeling eyes on him causing hairs on his body to stand, "I don't like this guys, we should move out." Gabe said, "It's up to the Sargent." Jim said looking towards their Sargent, Bucky looked at his men, "The Captain gave us orders to take what we can, let's do that then head out." Bucky commanded, "It's ok, Jones this will be quick." Bucky said putting his hand on Gabe shoulder. Gabe gave him a nod, "Yes sir." Gabe said giving a once over to the forest. Jacques was talking with Gabe telling him that he feels like the forest is alive and much to quiet even for them being at war.

Bucky couldn't admit to his unit that he too felt like something was wrong with this base. The men didn't even really put up a fight, it was like they were dolls, barely even moving away from their guns. Their aim would always miss, it was like these men wasn't even trained to go to war, Bucky knew this could be a far off thought. Seeing these men dead, it just looked like they didn't even feel pain, this was very off. "Hey! check this out!" Dum Dum shouted holding up a few adult beverage bottles causing the unit to cheer in joy. Bucky smiled at his men, glad to see them enjoy some happiness before they head back to home base, back to war. Then men each took turns taking a sip from the bottles, "This is the life, I almost for got what good beverages taste like." Jim said taking a huge gulp burping out loudly. Dum Dum laugh, "Yea, i'm with you with that buddy." Dum Dum treated himself to a large gulp, "Sargent Barnes, come here and celebrate with us." Dum Dum said holding out a bottle to their Sargent. Bucky shook his head, "I think one of us need to be sober." Bucky said with a smile. "Alright your lost." Dum Dum said as he finished the last of the bottle. The unit then heard a sound that sounded like marching, The unit went into formation guns pointing to the forest, "What the hell is coming? Another base isn't for another ten miles." Gabe whispered as the marching was getting closer and louder. "I don't understand either, this isn't making sense, why have an army march now after everything that happen." Dum Dum asked as he was seeing silhouettes coming closer to them. "Get ready men." Bucky commanded as the marching soldiers got closer. The soldiers stop just before entering the base, "Why they stop?" Jaques asked to Gabe who shrugged his shoulders keeping focus on the men in front of him.

"You all come with us, either quietly or by force." The Hydra Solider commanded from the from of the line. "Why should we come with you assholes?" Dum Dum asked gun pointed to the suppose leader. "Because you will live, or you die here in this pathetic forest with the rest of the fools." The Hydra solider said aiming his weapon to the unit along with his underlings, "Then I guess you better enjoy your new home." Bucky said before taking the shoot killing a Hydra solider. Bullets was being exchanged from both sides, the 107th was taking down Hydra soldiers one by one, Hydra soldiers was also doing a good job at taking out some of the 107th. Bucky was breathing heard as his bullet supplies was running low, his unit was beginning to run low on ammo. "Come on you bastards!" Bucky heard on of his brothers yelled, Bucky was noticing some of his unit was getting capture, "Come on men don't give up, they have some of our own!" Bucky shouted to his men, that gave his men new strength to continue. Bucky then heard the leader of the Hydra solider give out a whistle, Bucky raised his eyebrow at the strange sound, everything went quiet on their end. Bucky hold out his fist commanding his unit to stop firing, "What's wrong Sargent?" Jim asked wonder what was wrong, Bucky replied, "I heard him whistle." "Whistle for what?" Jim asked again. Next thing the unit notice everyone was surrounded in a blue hue, "What the fuck is this?!" Dum Dum yelled as he began to float in the air. The rest of the units was surrounded by the same blue hue each man floating, moving towards a Hydra solider getting cuffs placed on their wrist.