Comply

Pierce ordered for the Winter Solider to be awaken once again when he heard about Captain America being found in the ocean alive. Pierce and the other Hydra leaders was stressing about it, it was even more of a wrench when the Avengers was formed making their mission even harder to accomplish. Shadow have been doing her rounds alone, Bucky would be awaken from time to time allowing them to work together, but that was far and wide in between. Pierce asked the European Branch Hydra leader if he can have Shadow in the States, the leader complied wanting to help his American friend. Shadow have been more distant, some scientist would blame it on her old age but she would say other wise, in truth she missed Bucky. Everyone that was around her have passed away and a new wave of soldiers, scientist, and Handlers have entered the scene not understanding anything. Shadow didn't like this new era of the world, everything seem to move faster then normal. Shadow still was wearing her helmet being in the 21st century her helmet been through some changes for the better, Hydra scientist have made things much easier for her. She still is having some trouble with the mind control aspect, but she can control at least five humans without issue. 

Shadow was finishing her latest mission when she heard the leader call her. Shadow took a deep breath as she teleported into his office. "You are needed in America, our friend is having trouble keeping control and need extra help." The Leader said placing a file in front of his favorite weapon. Shadow took the file reading over the content, "It would seem America Hero is back, you will be working with the Winter Solider once again. Shields is ready to be ours we just need these extra pest to be eliminated." The Leader briefly explained. Shadow nod her head placing the file back on the desk. "You will leave immediately." The leader said sitting back in his chair going back to his own work. Shadow teleported to the American base where she felt Bucky energy being released.

Shadow teleported in front of Bucky as the scientist began to check on him from being released from his frozen prison. The scientist jumped as the European Weapon made her appearance, Bucky glanced at his old friend feeling a small bit of joy, Hydra have wiped his mind more time then he can count. The familiarity of  Shadow always remained, thanks to Shadow power, she made sure that Bucky wouldn't forget her as much as she could which was why she's been practicing with her powers. Bucky nod his head at his friend as the scientist finished their examination. "Solider, you will meet Pierce in a few mistunes." One scientist said as he looked at Shadow with curious eyes. "If you don't mind, I would love to give you an examination." The scientist said as he heard so much about the famous Shadow from his grandfather journal. Shadow eyes glowed blue as the Scientist eyes changed, 'Go away' Shadow thought to him causing the scientist to nod his head absentmindedly walking away like a lifeless doll. Bucky stood up stretching his bones and metal arm, then he smirked at Shadow, "New power?" Bucky asked surprising everyone around them, never before have they heard him speak. "Yes." Shadow simply said walking away following Bucky to where Pierce just entered. Everyone was watching the duo with interest, the older workers was use the two so they didn't pay them any mind, the younger workers looked on with amazement.

Pierce was with Rumlow talking with him about the plans that they need to put in place for a hostile takeover, the two looked as the duo came into Pierce small temporary office, "Welcome Shadow, long time long see." Pierce said with a smile. Shadow ignored him staying behind Bucky. "I see you haven't changed a bit." Pierce mumbled. Pierce handed Bucky a file that held Nick Fury information, "This is the man both of you need to take out, his name is Nick Fury. I need this done in 15hours." Pierce ordered. Bucky took the file then walked out the room followed by Shadow. "So that's Shadow, she's a lot taller then I imagine." Rumlow said as he watched the new Weapon. Pierce nod his head, "Yes, that's the European Branch favorite weapon. You will learn more about her soon." Pierce explained to his hopeful prodigy. Rumlow grunted not seeing anything special about Shadow. "Let's hope everything will go as plan, Fury won't suspect a thing." Pierce said as he took a seat, "I've been waiting for this for a long time Rumlow."Piece said as both men smiled at each other, ready for everything to come together.