act four: III

You have, 5, new, voicemails.

19th March, 20XX

_Victor.
I'm so scared, I'm going crazy. There's someone in my dreams...and he said...he wanted to kill me.
...I...*sniff*....I miss you...where did you go?
Please, come back to me..
I love you._

end, of, message.

You have, 20, unread, messages.

L: victor.

L: im going to kill him

unknown: dont keep me waiting victor

~

Someone..
save me....

"Hey, how are you holding up? It won't be long now..."

Lucas said nothing, and hung his head in misery. His limbs were numb from being tied too tightly, and his head a whirl of dizziness and exhaustion and fear.

"Don't give me the silent treatment silly bunny, or someone is going to get hurt~"

"You're a monster. Victor would never do this...you just look like him."

"Really? You have so much faith in him, or rather...me. Victor and I are just two sides of the same coin little bunny~ We come as a package, one of us loves you, and one of us wants to kill you."
"How shall you tell us apart?"

''Victor'' continued running his bloody, gloved fingers through Lucas' hair, leaving red stains everywhere he touched before stopping and fumbling around his pocket, pulling out a shiny scalpel after some time of searching.

"Do you like...being touched like this? Especially if I look and sound like him."

Lucas was too scared to answer, eyes pinned to the shiny scalpel in his hand. His hair was grabbed roughly so his eyes would meet ''Victor's'' dull, red ones.

His smile.
His eyes.
Everything is the same, which terrifies me even more.

"Answer me when I ask you something."

"N-No..I don't.."
"I hate you..."

"If I said I'm the Victor who loves you, would you believe me?" the madman's breathy voice dropped to a soft whisper.