The water dragon (part 4 of 4)

"W-Who are you?"

A glint wiped across his ruby eyes. "What do you mean, its your bro! Aba!"

"Your not my brother..."

Miss Lee's eyes widened. "An skin bender!"

----------------------------------------------

A surge of fear washed through your veins. This man had been with you this entire time.
Did he work for Azula?
If so, why would he hide his identity?

Miss Lee jumped to her feet and began to use the water she healed you with, to fight. She blew a gust of wind under him, to knock him off his feet, then wrapped his upper half in ice.

He countered that by stomping into the earth and pushing a slab of land towards her. Violently she was thrown against the wall, and held there. You gasped in horror.

"Confused my dear? I'd imagine so!" he smiled ruffling his white hair. "I don't understand how you knew I wasn't your brother, but then again Azula warned me. "

As you paid closer attention to detail, you too wondered how you could really see him. He looked almost ghost like, seeing his looks were not set in stone. He smiled again "Are the spirits helping you?"

Miss Lee yelled "Don't say anything! He wants information too!..." but was intrupted by ice covering her mouth.

Though you were in pain, you stood up ready to defend yourself. Water wrapped around your hands as well as your feet, the water began to boil but it didn't effect your skin at all. He shot rocks at you like bullets, and a few hit their target, two scratches on your right cheek showed the evidence.

You moved your wrist moving the water around the room accordingly. You had to be careful, if he gained control of the only water left in the room he'd win.

Quickly you shot the majority of the spears for his head, but only two for his legs. He blocked the ones on top, but missed the bottom ones allowing himself to be burned. This caused him to howl in pain and lose control of the water. Before he recovered you attacked him again, but he stopped it with a flame.

"HUH?!"

"Oh my dear (y/n) don't you know earth benders can also move gasoline? The only thing I need is a flame."

He smiled and directed the flames your way. Unexpected you moved backwards and tripped falling to the ground. A masochistic smile spread across his face, "Why not look like the bannished prince, HUh? A scar to throw off your symmetry!"

Fear swept across your eyes, and he loved it. He dropped ingnited gasoline right over your eye, and held it there. Screams of pain came from you as you violently tried to direct water to extinguish the blaze.

Suddenly a large gust of wind moved the imposter to the side as a generous amount of water was poured on your eye. Again you screamed for the sudden jolts of pain that the cold water caused on your raw skin. You tried to sit up, but everything was off. Your vision was blurry, but you did see a figure surrounded by all the elements.

"The avatar?" you questioned but passed out soon after.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who saved you?

Was it really the Avatar?

Why did that man try to kill you?

Is Miss Lee alive?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you'll find out next week

maybe