3: Details

Authors Note: Fluff??

"I may not see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love and I can't let you go."

Jungkook was bored out of his mind. He played overwatch for hours but now his eyes were hurting from looking at the TV screen for too long. Jungkook stayed at his secluded apartment after BTS came back to Korea from touring. Jungkook and his band members finally got personal time to themselves so being away from each other was nice once in a while.

Feeling frustrated, Jungkook picked up his phone and facetimed his friend, BamBam. He thought maybe his friend would want to catch up and get a late night snack with him.

BamBam🤙🏼

I am bored.

And this pertains
to me why?

Don't be an ass.
Hang out
with me!

I have better
things to do.
Like playing
overwatch.

I will treat
you to food.

You are only
using me
to hang out
because
your girlfriend
isn't around.

Duh.

RUDE.
That's my
best friend
and she
likes me more.

I think she
likes me
more.
Especially
when I-

*Hangs up*

Jungkook bursted out laughing once BamBam hung up on him. He knew BamBam got uncomfortable and annoyed with his relationship, so it was fun to tease him about it. BamBam is his best friend and he did want to hang out with him, but he was right, Jungkook only wanted to see one person and her name is Lisa.

The boy thought about her bright smile, contagious laugh and cute puffy cheeks. They have been dating for almost a year now and he could not be more happier. Lisa and Jungkook became really close friends because they are the same age but they also have mutual friends like BamBam and Yugyeom. After being friends for a while, Jungkook took the initiative to hang out with her without their friends around because he wanted her to look at him only. Then he finally confessed and she accepted his confession, which led them to be in a relationship.

Unfortunately, his girlfriend is in Japan promoting with BLACKPINK so he cannot see her until she arrives back in Korea. Jungkook decided to get a snack from the kitchen and watch a movie on Netflix since there was nothing better to do.

All of a sudden there was a knock on his door. Jungkook was puzzled because only people who were close to him knew where he lived and no one contacted him saying they were visiting. He looked at his phone to see if anyone texted him before he opened the door and saw a text from BamBam. Jungkook didnt bother opening it because he assumed his friend caved in and decided to hang out.

Jungkook opened the door with an teasing voice, "I knew you would cave in you little shi-" His sentence came to a halt when he saw who was at his door. His eyes opened wide as well as his mouth feeling shocked.

"Lisa..." Jungkook whispered.

In less than a second, Lisa jumped on Jungkook wrapping her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck. Like it was natural, he held her by her bottom and stared at her beautiful, big brown round eyes. Jungkook tilted his head and placed it on the crane of her neck, smelling how sweet she was and making sure she was really in front of him. Her aroma always made him feel relaxed no matter what situation he was in.