8.1: The Prodigies [pt. 2]

A/N: Ciao, sorry for the delay. I am horrible:(

*PART 2 OUT OF 3.

___________________________________

The gold medal of the 2030 World Junior Figure Skating Championships goes to... Lalisa Manoban from Thailand!

....

3 am. Stars glistening in the night sky, the moon glowing through the window of Lisa's bedroom, shedding some light in the room to set a romantic mood for the two lovers.

They were breathing hard in bed, sweaty and sticky after spending the whole night making love, because he did not want to let her go, entranced and smitten with her. After being separated for months, they were finally together again, unwilling to part from each other. He pulled her naked body towards him, their chests touching and she gasped, giggling at his quick gesture.

The man kissed her nose then her bare forehead, usually covered with her brown bangs, she later dyed blonde, "I love you so much."

Lisa played with his hands, embracing his touch and warmth, then interlocked their fingers. He coyly stared as she brought his hand to her cheek, cuddling with it, then sighed deeply with her eyes closed, appreciating everything about him.

For ten years, figure skating was her number one priority. But, being around her boyfriend gave her a chance to be a teenager in love. No longer was she forced to think about her next move on the ice or the anxiety of always perfecting a routine for her coach. Instead, Lisa could be herself — a normal teenager.

Crazy thing was, she could picture herself being with him in the future. Both nineteen years old, only dating for about three years, but have talked about marriage and children — what their names will be and who will look like who.

The whole shebang.

Never has a man looked at her like he does. Every time he gazed at her, it was like she was the only person in the world that mattered. He cannot see anyone making him happier than Lisa.

Love comes in mysterious ways, but she was grateful for his love and compassion because without it, she does not know if she could survive this cruel world.

She gave him a peck on the lips, butterflies bubbling in her stomach because his words always effected her, making her feel worth being loved. "Forever and always."

Lisa did not want her fairytale to end.

...

"I am so sorry! I did not mean for this to happen."

"How could you be so reckless?! You will ruin your career at this point with your idiotic mistakes. Break up with the boy. Now."

...

"Let's break up."

"Wait, what? Where is this coming from?"

"I'm sorry, but it is over. Do not contact me anymore."

"Did I do something? No... I bet it was your mother. She hated the idea of us together, but we can fight this. Remember, it's you and me against the world."

"Please... don't touch me. Do not make this harder than it has to be. I do not love you anymore. Honestly, I am not sure I ever loved you."

Their fairytale was over before it truly begun.

___________________________________

June

"Fuck," she swore under her breath after landing clumsily trying to complete a quadruple axel jump. Lisa avoided falling flat on her face, balancing her weight on her left heel, then annoyingly sighed as she stood up on her skates, frustrated with all her performances today. Unconsciously, she bit the inside of her gums, breaking the seam and inviting a small amount of blood in her mouth — a horrible habit she developed that is too difficult to stop.