4.2: Possession [pt. 3]

Authors' Note: This is the last part! Enjoy!!
___________________________________

Normal will never happen in Lisa's life, ever. When Lisa Manoban said she wanted to live a normal life without seeing weird things, she meant it, but now her life has gotten 10x worse. She has a devil on her shoulder who follows her everywhere she goes. A man who calls himself Jeon Jungkook aka the King of Hell.

After, she made a deal with him to save Taehyung's life, she never really thought of the consequences. Since they made their pact, about a month ago, Jungkook has brought too much attention to her. The blonde was never in the spotlight during her time at Seoul University; however, now, she is the girl everyone wants to be.

It all started when she left her dorm...

Flashback

Lisa saw a luxurious car parked in front of her building, thinking it was a random students car, but they rolled their window down to reveal themselves and she saw him.

"Well hello, doll." Jungkook purred with a smirk on his face. His hair was big and fluffy like he had just rolled out of bed. Today, he was wearing all black, like he always does, with small silver hoop earrings.

She smacked her teeth together and rolled her eyes, speaking in a rude tone, "Tsk. Why are you here?"

This made him smile bigger, "I love a feisty girl." He titled his head childishly and winked at her, "I came to drive a pretty lady to school."

She knew damn well she looked terrible this morning. Her hair was in a messy bun because she did not feel like straightening her hair, she was wearing her clear glasses and wore plain clothes like blue jeans a yellow t-shirt. Lisa frowned at him and shook her head in disbelief. This flirt really made her want to pull her hair out. She never knows how to respond to his antics because she has never met a guy like him who can speak so forward and boldly without a care in the world.

"I would rather walk." She spat and walked away from the car. However, Jungkook opened his door and scurried towards Lisa, picking her up bridal style.

"Yah!" She kicked her legs around and screamed, "Let me go!"

"Okay." Jungkook said and let his hands go to drop her, but she grabbed him by the neck to keep herself from hitting the ground.

He chuckled lightly, which sounded like birds singing in her ear. Only because she was afraid he would drop her, she placed her head on his chest and felt his warm body close to hers. He pulled her body even closer where Lisa's had her ear over his heart and she could hear his heartbeat increasing like crazy. Jungkook whispered, "I will never let you go."

The blonde raised her head to stare at him and saw how serious he looked for a second. This was not the first time she felt butterflies in her stomach. He usually jokes around with her, but this time he showed her a different side of himself. Sometimes, Lisa has noticed that he looks at her with guilt and sadness. She wondered why she felt the same way, at times, when she gazes at him as well.

She buried her head in his neck to hide her red cheeks because she was flustered. His sudden laughter vibrated his chest and warmed her heart even more. He place her in his passenger seat and drove her to school where hundreds saw them together because he would not leave her side. Even when she tried to use the bathroom, he would try to follow her. The whispers and murmurs never ended that day. There were a lot of various rumors about why they were together and if they were dating. Also, when her best friends saw them together, the questions never ended because he was the new hot kid at school.

Present

Jungkook was sitting in his office, looking at old pictures when he heard a knock on the door. He quickly hid the photos in his drawer and stated, "Come in."