5: Happy Birthday

AU: Jungkook wants to spend his birthday with his girlfriend, Lisa, but she is in Japan for a schedule.
Or is she?

___________________________________

"When are you coming back?" Jungkook whined over the phone. Lisa imagined him pouting like a big baby. She held her laugh in, thinking how cute he sounded. Although the boy is a muscle-head and acts cool in front of his fans, there were times where he acted like such a child.

"I told you, I am coming back in a couple of days." Lisa said as she walked into her hotel room. BLACKPINK had a few schedules and events in Japan and were not going back to Korea for a couple of days.

Jungkook pushed his hair out of his face in frustration and sighed, "I miss you."

The blonde felt a pang in her heart, hearing how sad he sounded. It could be said for both of them, but she was infatuated with him. Every time he complimented her or said what was on his mind she was never ready for it. Right now, she felt she had a school girl crush because her face was red from his honesty. She was so glad he was not in front of her or else she would have been so embarrassed.

It has been a while since they have seen each other and it was getting to be difficult for the both of them. They have only been dating for a little over six months, but even before, they had a small crush on each other. Due to their fans and companies wishes, more so YG, they never were more than friends. Lisa always played by the book because she was a rookie and wanted to focus her attention and time on BLACKPINK and BLINKs.

However, Jungkook would not back down. He was like a love-sick puppy who would not give up on the girl. When he likes a girl — he will never back down and will enthusiastically attack — trying his best to make the girl like him. As the Golden-Maknae, he hated losing more than anything. After a whole year and a half of persisting and getting friend-zoned a million times, he finally got the girl.

He laid on his bed and looked up at his blank ceiling, "I just wanted to spend time with my girlfriend on my birthday.

Lisa face planted on her bed and groaned into the pillow because she missed Jungkook so much and felt guilty at the same time. She rested her head on her hand, "Jungkook..."

Jungkook knew he was being selfish but the time they spend together was becoming even more limited due to his world tour coming up. BTS has grown exponentially and there is a lot of demand for them to host concerts in certain cities around the world.

Lisa swung her legs back and forth and twirled her hair while laying on her stomach. She looked around the room, knowing no one was there, but wanted to make sure before she said what she was thinking. The blonde whispered, "When we see each other, I will give you all the kisses in the world."

He closed his eyes and hummed happily because her words always gave him energy. He knew it was hard for her to be honest with her feelings because she gets easily embarrassed, but after getting closer, she was opening up and feeling more comfortable with him. After becoming friends and eventually dating, Lisa and Jungkook have matured a lot.

"Oh really now?" Lisa knew he was teasing her with a smirk on his face and she giggled in response.

Jungkook's stomach flipped at the sound of her laugh. Whenever she laughed it sounded like the birds were singing and bringing life to the start of the day.

Lisa was about to respond until she heard a knock on her door.

She was disappointed and it was evident when she spoke, "I have to go..."

Jungkook did not want to hang up the phone. Just hearing her voice made it feel like she was right next to him. He frowned and sniffled, faking like he was crying, "I miss you already."