4.1: Possession [pt. 2]

Authors' Note: Here is part 2! I tried my best :)
___________________________________

The blonde was strolling to her dorm late at night after she studied for her math exam at the library. Her close friend, Taehyung offered to walk her home and she declined, but he would not take no for an answer. None of her girl friends were able to accompany her because they had other plans, so Taehyung made sure Lisa got home safely.

No one was speaking between the two, but it was not an uncomfortable environment. Strangely, Lisa felt an eerie chill run down her spine. For some odd reason, ghosts were no longer following her. Instead of staring at her with hunger in their eyes, it was almost like they were terrified of her.

Lisa felt something touch her arm softly and looked up to see Taehyung eyeing her with concern. He brought his same hand up to scratch his nape in embarrassment, "What are you thinking about?"

She rubbed her arm to warm herself up, "Nothing, really. I am just tired." She smiled tenderly, but at the same time she was drained of energy. A rush of bad juju engulfed her mind making her suddenly feel tired. She harshly rubbed her eyes with her hands balled up in a fist and shook her head to wake herself up.

Taehyung chuckled at her cute actions and enthusiastically said, "Let's go get ramen to wake ourselves up!"

"Yes, lets do it!" Lisa tried to match his enthusiasm by pumping her fist up in the air but failed. He held his arm out and she intertwined hers with his. Both of them had the same personality, which is why they get along so well. She could not think of a better person to make her feel content with life than Kim Taehyung.

As they changed routes walking to the nearest convenience store, chills ran down her spine again. She skeptically eyed behind her, but did not see anything out of the ordinary. But, when she turned forward, she saw something staring at her, gray in color.

Oh, God no! Lisa shrieked in her head. Internally she was freaking out, but externally she needed to relax because she did not want Taehyung to look at her like everyone else did last week. Just when she thought ghosts were never going to bother her again here is one giving her an internal panic attack.

However, something about this ghost was a little off. Usually, they would look at Lisa with hunger in their eyes. But, this ghost was mysterious because it had no aura radiating from it.

It creepily smiled, giving her a friendly wave. He begun to wave faster, like he was trying to grab her attention, but she paid it no mind. Taehyung continued to talk about his doctorate exam, but she could not listen clearly. Lisa hated that she was the only one who could see the ghost. She assumed if she ignored the ghost it would do the same. Yet, its smile dropped into a frown. When they got closer to the ghost, she could see red eyes, a horn on its forehead emerging and it was whispering a phrase she could not quite hear.

Lisa unconsciously tightened her hold on Taehyung and silently whimpered in fear. The ghost was near his side and she prayed it would behave and do nothing. They were a few yards away from the ghost and she could finally clearly hear what it was saying, "Your soul." The ghost repeated the words over and over again, with a raspy voice that sounded like it has been smoking for years.

"Lisa, what is wrong?" Taehyung brought her back to consciousness, giving her a reassuring grin and squeezed her hand. Lisa squeezed his hand back and pulled him close to her because he gave her comfort and she needed it right now.