Fight, 15

The next day we have to present our pictures to all students during the lunch break. When we walk in the auditorium it's full of loud people. The freshman sits on the bottom rows. On top, I see Jason and his friend standing as usual. I haven't seen him yesterday. I guess it won't be ass hard as I imagined it to be to ignoring him. Normally I don't have as much time to look at him because he would notice me and caught me staring, but not today. He is talking with Vanessa and another girl, I don't know her name.

He is wearing a white short-sleeved shirt with dark gray pants. He has a cap in his hand. I really like the cap.

Omg, I'm just like the other girls now. Staring at him while he doesn't pay attention to me at all. I look away and go sit with my friend.

When the presentations start with sculpting. Photos of everyone's artwork are shown on a large screen. Everyone tells something about their sculpture for a second. Most are just ok, vases with a handle. There are 3 that are really really beautiful. One has flowers engraved in it, the other has made those Greek drawings the last one also has flowers on it.

When Sylvana's picture comes up, I suddenly hear very loud laughter beside me. When I look next to me I, see Danielle started to laugh and covers her mouth with her hands trying to muffle the sound. I look back at the picture and start to laugh, Indira looks at us and then looks around. The entire auditorium turned silent. Sylvana looks angry.

"Hello ladies, keep it down." The teacher says into the microphone and looks at us.

"Okay ssssst." Says Danielle laughing.

We are silent and look at Sylvana who is now getting the microphone.

"Well, this is my vase." She says and looks at the screen.

"Whahaha" Me, Danielle, and Indira start laughing again. It is a collapsed vase with a face made on it. Everyone looks at us and I'm pulling my knees up and cover my face to stop myself from laughing.

Next, we now look at Danielle her drawing that has become pretty good. She has drawn the sea.

Then it's our turn. We decided to let Mihno do the talking. He tells us what our purpose was and then with each slide who took the pictures. I look at the people in the auditorium. When we're done, our teacher picks up the microphone again and says, "Your photos were really good, especially those with the molehills and at the lake.''

The last group is Klaus and Diaro's. Jade and I look at each other, curious about what we're going to see.

Klaus starts talking."Today we will show images of people in their natural environment. To keep it ''natural'' we have taken pictures when there is no posing.'' He looks at the screen and the first photos appear. The pictures are mainly of teachers with strange facial expressions or freshmen. The second slide gets better. A photo appears from Mr Red who looks super bitchy at the other gym teacher.

"Oehhh" is called and there is laughter, everyone looks at Mr. Red. The following is a picture of a boy from senior year who is seen as one of the handsome boys, not as bad boy, popular, athletic type but the button-down shirts and polo's type. People start to laugh when they see the photo. He sits outside holds a bag of pickles in his hand and pulls a face like those babies who taste lemon for the first time.

Finally, there is a photo of Dimelo. I immediately look upwards to the corner where they always stand. I don't know if he will appreciate this. People are laughing again and turn around to look at him. He is smiling and looking at the photo. Everyone looks at him or at the board but I can't help but look at Jason. He also looks at the board and then at Dimelo. On the photo you see him scratching his ass. It's not that bad. Then I look again at Dimelo. One of his friends laughs and hits him soft on the shoulder. Dimelo roughly pushes his hand away. I keep looking in their direction for an unnecessarily long time. Most of the time Jason would have made sure that I had looked away by looking at me, but he doesn't.