He is right, 12

When I go around the corner I see him. He grabs his soda can, squeezes it completely and throws it hard against the wall. Then he walks out of the school property. I don't care where he goes.

I feel my heart pounding quickly. 

Wow, what just happened. I saw it happen for the second time. The image of his eyes changing and teeth growing flashes through my head. I can no longer ignore it and pretend it isn't real.

When the bell rings I walk into class. I go sit next to Jade but we don't talk to each other.
It's a biology class about the nerve system. I already know this so don't really pay attention.

His words repeat themselves in my head.

Perhaps you're some shady, manipulative, hypocritical creature.

He thinks that it's an act. That I'm pretending not to know what I am. He said I'm going to take care of their death. Does he think I will kill them? That I'm some kind of monster? How can he think that? I have not given him a reason for that, right? What the hell I don't look intimidating at all.

"Your conversation didn't go well, ha?" Jade asks after 25 minutes.

"That's right," I say.

"Oh," she nods and notices that I don't want to talk about it. "Do I have to beat him up, just say the word, and I will. And if you want to talk about it I'll be here." She says kindly.

She's not going to force me to tell her and thats what I like about her.

''Thanks,'' I say with a smile.

After this class, we are done. When I stand up I notice that my tape is looser. I'm going to see Dr. Hellen. 

Once I'm there, she comes directly to me. I hadn't paid much attention to it, but my ankle hurts much less than it did this morning. 

"Gosh, I can see why it's so loose. The swelling is almost gone. You usually only notice the difference after a few weeks." Dr. Hellen says and looks at my ankle in disbelieve while she takes the tape off.

"Really?" This is unbelievable. Maybe I can dance again? Well, it won't take 6 to 8 weeks anymore. What Jason did really helped.

"Yes, it isn't as bad as we thought." She looks stunned. "This should not be possible." 

I can explain it to her. Uhm yes, a boy who can turn into a wolf has just grabbed my ankle and healed it. I'm sure she will understand.

She looks up at me. ''There is a dancing angel on your shoulder,'' she laughs hard at her own joke.

Yeah, something like that.

When she is done I go home again. I decide to take the bus now.

When I get home Grace and Agus are sitting on the bench in the front garden.

"Heeyy," Grace shouts when she sees me walking.

"Hey," I replay and wave at them.

"I heard about your accident. How's your ankle?" Agus asks and looks at my ankle.

"Oh it's better, the swelling has already decreased and it hurts less." Grace and Agus both look surprised. I try not to appear suspicious, but I don't lie well.

"Doctor Hellen thought it was strange, apparently it was less bad than she expected," I explain and grab my English book from my bag.

"That's amazing," Grace says cheerfully.

I nod and look up again. Grace just looks at me cheerfully while Agus looks at my ankle with a raised eyebrow.

Agus is a personal trainer, he is super big and muscular and he has an aggressive look. If he hadn't been friends with my sister, I probably would be really scared of him. When you get to know him, you find out he's kind of friendly.