Chapter 6 - Family Reunions

A/N: I do not own PJO or HOO, Rick Riordan does.

As Theron slipped off his hood, all of the Commanders gasped. 

For a moment, nobody spoke. The Commanders stared at the unmasked assassin. All of them had confusion and shock written clearly on their face. After all, what would the Twice-Time Saviour of Olympus be doing in the Universe?

Chaos just looked confused.

"I'm guessing you guys know each other?" the Creator asked.

"Percy?" Silena asked, ignoring Chaos's question, "W-what are you doing here?"

Luke and Ethan shuffled nervously, they had a look of pain and guilt on their faces.

Percy looked up, from his shoes. "I-I'm sorry I couldn't save you..."

He didn't get to say anything else as he was crushed in a bone-breaking hug. 

"Percy, it's not your fault, we all don't blame you," Bianca said, her arms wrapped around the assassin.

Percy looked around and noticed Luke and Ethan finding interest in their shoes. The assassin walked up and hugged Luke and Ethan.

"Don't worry, Luke, Ethan. You died heroes on Earth. Nobody blames you, in fact, everybody misses you."

There faces had a look of relief on it, what Percy told them must have taken a lot of their shoulders.

Suddenly, a look of confusion passed over Luke's face.

"Percy, what are you doing up here anyway?" Luke asked, "Why aren't you on Earth?"

Percy's face visibly hardened.

"Things on Earth have been...complicated. It is a long story." Percy hissed, shocking all of the commanders.

"We have time, boy." snapped Phoebe. It was comforting to know somethings don't change. 

Percy's eyes showed amusement for half a second before hardening again.

"Betrayal," he whispered, "that's what happened."

The new Commander then turned around and walked back over to his new throne. Here were the seating arrangements:

  Chaos

Percy                             Zoe

Luke                              Silena

Beckendorf                   Bianca

Lee                                  Phoebe

Ethan                            Michael

"What do you mean by betrayal, Percy?" Beckendorf asked

"I mean that the gods and campers betrayed me by blaming me for a bunch of pranks that I didn't do, said I was lying and then banished me from both camps. In the middle of that, Poseidon disowned me. The only people that believed me were Hades and Hestia, who both blessed me." the ex-son of Poseidon spat.

Each Commander had a different reaction. One had anger, another disbelief.

"I save their asses twice. TWICE and this is how they repay me?!" Percy continued.