【1】

Jin's POV

I looked at the clock, "2:43pm", it showed. I sighed and finished the latest order. I looked at the clock again, hoping the time has hit- "2:45pm", I smiled to myself and heard the ring go off signaling that someone has entered. I look over to the door and wait for him to come to the counter. I smile as he stands before the counter. 

"One warm-", I cut him off, "One warm bittersweet coffee, I know." I chuckle and start preparing the coffee.

"Hey Namjoon?" I try to start a conversation while the coffee is brewing. 

"Yeah?" His voice softly spoke. 

"Why do you come only to this café?", I asked, looking at his eyes, the way they sparkle when he spoke could make anyone fall for him.

"I mean the atmosphere is great and there aren't that many people here," he looked back at me and flashed a dimpled smile, "Seriously, that smile could make anyone's heart melt".  I coughed softly realizing that I have been checking him out for too long. I poured the coffee in a cup and handed it to him, smiling softly.

"Seokjin, when you're free, you can always feel free to come up and talk to me," he looked at me, smiled and went to his usual spot, the corner near the window. Usually he would bring a book with him but this time he brought a laptop and some headphones. I continued on with work, looking over at Namjoon from time to time.

    ˗ˏˋ time-skip ˎˊ˗

Namjoon's POV

I've been working on this song for about 2 and a half hours, I look at the clock which read, "5:12pm". I look around noticing that the only people left is me and a pretty new couple maybe around my age. I save the song and put the laptop away. I go up to the counter, hoping to see Seokjin. I ring the bell to see if he's still at work. He quickly rushes in and looks at me,

"Can I help you? Oh, it's you," he chuckles and looks at me, "Is there anything you need?" he smiles and I look at him adoring his smile, 

"Actually, I came here to pay." I grab my wallet, grabbing the money and handing to him. He looks at me slightly shocked, "You know, the order is only 2,40...Why'd you give me a 5?", he asked slightly confused. I look at him and smile, 

"I figured it must be pretty hard working alone as a servant, so keep the rest..You deserve it." I explain and look at his expression changing from shocked to happy, seeing his face change made my heart flutter.

"If I could, I would just kiss you, I really don't deserve this, thank you so much, Namjoon!" he exclaimed happily. I processed his sentence,

"Kiss me...?" I looked at him slightly confused. His expression changed once again but this time to an embarrassed one. 

"Did I really say that...I'm so sorry" he looked at me with a slight blush. 

"It's fine ," I assured him, smiling.

"Well, I'll be on my way, good luck with the rest of the evening, Seokjin." I head towards the exit, waving to him.

3rd person

Seokjin couldn't focus on anything anymore as he just accidentally exposed his feelings. On the other side Namjoon was trying to figured out what Seokjin meant, did he have feelings for him? Does he love him? Does Namjoon love him back? 

Namjoon figured he would talk to the older male the next time they met.

˗ˏˋend of part one ˎˊ˗