【15】

(lol sorry for not posting earlier, I didn't have motivation to write, so I'm going to do a different POV today :))

Jeongguk's POV

Taehyung and I were having a date night. It was our 3 month anniversary and it was the best 3 months I could ever ask for. We got home and I checked my phone for new notifications I saw Seokjin leaving me a message about him proposing. I sent him a message back and turned to Taehyung. I saw him sitting on the couch with his head tilted back. I went up and sat on his lap. He let out a groan and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his head in the crook of my neck.

"Tae, what's wrong?" I asked and he just hummed.

"Taehyungiee.." I whined and he looked at me. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he just started kissing my lips. I kissed him back and pulled away. He kept kissing down to my neck. I tried to push him away but he pulled me closer and growled.

"W-Wait, Taehyung.." I felt myself heating up. Taehyung pulled away and looked at me.

"You okay, Gguk?" he asked and I nodded. He kissed my cheek and let go of my waist. He put me down next to him. 

"I'm gonna take a shower, wait here, okay?" he said and I nodded. He went upstairs and I heard the shower turning on. I laid down on the couch and turned on the TV. Taehyung came out from the bathroom. He had a towel around his waist and his hair was still dripping wet. His chest was exposed and I felt myself heating up. He noticed and chuckled.

"Jeonggukie, I can see that you're enjoying this..." he came closer to me and whispered. 

"T-Taehyung, go put on a shirt.." I said, quietly. He chuckled and went to the bedroom. He came back wearing an oversized shirt. I quickly ran back and changed into some comfier clothes. I went back to the couch and laid down later Taehyung laid down next to me. He picked me up and put me on his lap.

Taehyung's POV

We were watching a movie but I noticed Jeongguk already asleep. I picked him up and carried him to the bed. I carefully put him down. I was about to go back to turn the TV off but I felt something tugging on my arm. I looked back and saw Gguk with his eyes still closed.

"TaeTae, stay here..." he pleaded. I looked at him.

"Ggukie, I'm gonna be right back." I whispered and he whined.

"Gguk, you're whiny..Get to bed." I said and he scuffed, laying down. I went downstairs to do everything I needed to. I also grabbed a glass of water and headed back upstairs. I saw Jeongguk sitting up, while asleep. 

"God, baby, I said you need to sleep..." I whispered and he just groaned. I sat down next to him, hugged him and laid him down. I kept my hands around him to keep him down. Eventually, I heard small snores which meant he was asleep. I kissed his forehead and tried to fall asleep aswell.

˗ˏˋ next morning ˎˊ˗

I woke up with an empty space next to me. I sat up and looked around for Jeongguk. I heard footsteps coming to the room. Jeongguk entered with breakfast in his hands. 

"Good morning, Tae!" he said with a smile. He put the breakfast down on the nightstand and he sat down next to me. I looked at him with half closed eyes. He chuckled. 

"You wanna freshen up and eat breakfast?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I tried to say but it turned out more as a growl. Jeongguk laughed and I got up and headed to the bathroom. I went in the shower. I heard the bathroom door opening. I assumed it was just Jeongguk, brushing his teeth. As I stepped out of the shower I saw Jeongguk staring at me.

"What? Jeongguk! Get out!" I shouted. He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Jeongguk! Let go of me and get out! I'm not even dressed!" I exclaimed. 

"I don't mind." Jeongguk smirked. I groaned and pushed him out. I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Jeongguk sitting on the bed, checking his phone. I sat down next to him. He looked at me and chuckled.

"You know..I think you look better with nothing." he said. I rolled my eyes and lightly smacked him. 

"Shut up, Gguk. Plus we already know who's in charge." I said and he scoffed. I ate the breakfast Jeongguk made.

"You ready to go?" he asked and I looked at him.

"Well, Namjoon and Seokjin got engaged and I was thinking we could go and congratulate them." he said and I nodded. We got up and left to their house.

Namjoon's POV

Seokjin and I were sitting on the couch when I heard someone at the door. I got up and opened the door. I saw Taehyung and Jeongguk. I pulled them into a hug and welcomed them inside.

"Who is it?" Jin asked and came over to us.

"Oh my God, hey guys!" Seokjin exclaimed and hugged them. I followed them to the living room while Jin went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. 

"I heard you guys got engaged, congratulations!" Jeongguk said and I nodded. Jin quickly picked me up and put me into his lap.

"Yeah, I couldn't be more thankful. I was seriously nervous while waiting for Namjoon." Jin said, smiling.

"But how are you guys?" I asked them.

"We're fine, though someone doesn't know their place." Taehyung said and looked at Jeongguk.

"Shut up, Tae.." Jeongguk said and covered his face. 

"Didn't need to know that," Jin said and laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"So when's the wedding ?" Jeongguk asked smiling.

"Well, we just..started planning so.. we don't know yet but maybe we'll do it around my baby's birthday." Jin said as he ruffled my hair. I felt myself blush. Taehyung smiled. We sat for while catching up, we talked about everything. I couldn't sit down comfortably so I started moving around. I felt Jin stiffen up.

"Namjoonie..please..stop m-moving.." Jin said as I looked at him. I felt something under me and I stopped moving. I stood still and Jin turned back to Taehyung and Jeongguk. Eventually they left. Jin quickly ran to the bedroom while I cleaned up the dishes. Once I finished I went back to the bedroom. Once I was at the bedroom door I heard noises. 

"Namjoon..ah..." I heard him mention my name. I slightly opened the door and saw Jin on the bed. 

lol the rest is up to y'all, nasties. 😔✊