【20】

Namjoon's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked around to see if Seokjin. I went downstairs and saw a note on the fridge. I went up to read it;

"Hi, Joonie! :) 

I'm off to work a bit earlier because

 yesterday I put on an ad looking for workers

 and I got calls so I'm at the café.

 I left some breakfast in the fridge.

I love you. ❤

-Your loving soon to be husband."

I smiled and put down the note. I quickly ran to the bathroom to clean myself up. I got out of the shower and walked back to the fridge. I opened the fridge and grabbed the food Jin made me. 

I smiled at went upstairs to our bedroom to work on the song once again. Once I was finished with the melody, I sent it to Yoongi to see if it was okay and to also ask if I could use his studio. Yoongi said the song was great and he asked who was gonna sing it. Once he found out Jin was gonna sing it he thought it was cute. He also said that the studio was always open for them. Once Namjoon cleared everything up with Yoongi, he finished the melody file entirely. He saved the file and put down his laptop. 

I went downstairs and ordered some food since I figured Seokjin would be tired when he came home. I also turned on some movies I heard a car park in our driveway. I heard Jin unlocking the door. He came inside and I ran up to him giving him a big hug. He let out a small gasp and hugged me back.

"Hi, baby." he said with a soft voice and smiled.

"Hello, how was work?" I asked and he hummed.

"I got some new workers which is good, so it will be easier to run the café. You should come by and meet them. What about you, what did you do today?" he asked.

"Nothing much. Hey, Jin?" I asked and he hummed.

"Could you maybe...be the vocalist to my newest song?" I asked and he looked at me shocked.

"Are you sure..? I mean there are way better singers than me." he said and I shook my head.

"I'm sure! I want you to sing it." I said and Jin smiled.

"Alright, but could I know what the song is about?" he asked and I nodded. I lead him upstairs showed him the melody and lyrics. While Jin and I were talking, I heard the doorbell go off. I went downstairs and it was the food that had finally arrived. I paid for the food and brought it upstairs to Jin. We ate and finished talking about the song, we walked downstairs and started watching movies.

Seokjin wrapped his arms around me, he kissed my forehead. I put my head on his chest. We watched movies and cuddled like that for a few hours. 

Seokjin's POV

As I was watching the movie, I noticed Namjoon was weirdly quiet. I looked over at him and noticed he was asleep. I picked him up and brought him upstairs, I laid him down on the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As I was in the shower I heard some shuffling in the bedroom. I quickly finished cleaning myself up and went outside of the bathroom to see Namjoon sat up on the bed. 

"Joonie, why aren't you asleep?" I asked and he rubbed his eyes, looking up at me.

"I couldn't sleep without you." he said and I nodded.

"How about you go take a shower and we can cuddle and head to sleep," I said and he nodded, he headed to the bathroom. I got in the bed and waited for Namjoon to come back. Eventually, Namjoon came back. He got in bed and I instantly wrapped my arms around him. He fell asleep and later so did I.

˗ˏˋnext morning ˎˊ˗

I woke up to Namjoon walking around the bedroom. I sat up and looked at him, slightly confused.

"What's wrong, Namjoon?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Oh, sorry, did I wake you up?" he asked.

"I mean, kinda but what's going on?" I asked and he sat next to me.

"I was just looking for the papers of lyrics I was thinking for the song but I couldn't find them, sorry for waking you up." he kissed my forehead. 

"It's okay, by the way I think I left the papers in the laptop." I giggled, slightly embarrased. I got up and went to the bathroom. I quickly changed and went back to the bedroom. 

I saw Namjoon talking to someone on the phone. I sat down on the bed and just watched him. Once he was done we went to a café and made some finishing plans on our wedding. We decided the place where to do it, decided on each others groomsmen and chose everything else. We got home and made calls to set the finishing plans. 

In the evening, we laid down on the couch and talked about stuff. Namjoon was sat on my lap and I just played with his hair.

"Jinnie, can you believe we are getting married..?" he asked and I chuckled.

"Who would've thought a café worker and an amazing student later on would be getting married in a month?" he said and I nodded. I gave him many kisses.

"I'll go take a shower, you should too." I said and he nodded. I got up and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I unlocked the door just in case Namjoon wanted to come in aswell. Namjoon came in and got in the shower. I stayed in the bathroom while he was taking his shower.

"Jin, why are you still here?" he asked suspiciously.

"Why? Do I have to leave? Can't I just wait for my fiancé while he is taking his shower?" I said and I could sense Namjoon rolling his eyes.

"You sound like a creep," he said and chuckled. 

"Hey! I don't! Finee, I'm gonna be waiting for you," I said and left the bathroom. I went and laid down in the bed. Eventually, Namjoon showed up aswell. He got in bed and we both fell asleep.

˗ˏˋend of part twenty ˎˊ˗