【5】

Namjoon's POV

The next morning, I still couldn't get over what happened last night. I couldn't get that moment off my mind the whole night and I won't stop thinking about it today aswell. I checked my phone and sadly, there were no new notifications from Jin. I carried on with my morning routine. I texted Yoongi to see if he'll be at school and sadly he won't.

- - 

Namjoon;

Just don't forget about the project!

[Read 7:45am]

- -

I sighed as I looked at the last part of the message. I headed to school and carried on with my day. The teacher said that the project is due to tomorrow which meant me and Yoongi needed to finish it today. I sent him a text explaining everything and he just shrugged it off, saying he'll do it later. I finished the rest of my classes and headed home to grab my laptop to continue the project. While I was walking I got a text from Seokjin. 

- -

Jinnie 😘; 

Are you coming to the café? You usually would already be here....

Namjoon;

Of course! I just had to run home to grab my laptop for the project. And I see you already have noticed my routine. 

Jinnie 😘;

Oh, no it's just you're a regular and you usually show up

 around the same time. I'll be waiting! :)

- -

I didn't want to keep Jin waiting for much longer so I ran home, quickly grabbed my laptop and made my way to the café. I arrived at the café and ran up to the counter, greeting Jin with a smile. I noticed that my coffee was already waiting for me. I decided to sit at the counter, to keep Jin company. 

"Joon? You aren't going to your usual spot?" Jin looked at me confused.

"I wanted to stay here and keep you company." I smiled. I saw a male behind Seokjin, smirking at us. He started approaching Jin.

"Jin∼ Is this your boyfriend you keep talking about?" The male teased Jin while looking at me.

"Hoseok, shut up. He isn't my boyfriend." I noticed how he started blushing and became more embarrassed. Cute...The other male came closer to the counter and shook my hand.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, Jin's collegue. You must be Namjoon, right?" I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you." I looked at Jin who was still slightly embarrassed.

"You know, Namjoon, Jin can never shut his mouth about you. Always talking about you and how-" Hoseok got interupted by Jin pushing him away.

"That's enough, Hoseok. Get back to work" he sighed as he pushed Hoseok into the backroom.

"I'll leave you to it, lovebirds." I heard Hoseok say and laugh afterwards. Jin came back and looked at me with a smile.

"Please ignore him, he just tells everything." Jin said, chuckling.

"No worries, I used to have a friend like that but he moved away not too long ago." I said and started focusing on the project again.

"Friend, huh?" Jin smiled.