【7】

Namjoon's POV

I woke up, looking barely awake. I took a shower to wake myself up. I got dressed and grabbed my phone to check any new messages.

- -

Grumpy Cat;

Hey Joon, can you figure something out to cover me up?

 Me and Jimin are going out of town to get some alone time.

 We'll be back in around 3 days.

Namjoon;

Yeah, of course.

- -

I thought of something to cover up Yoongi with. I thought about how lucky Jimin and Yoongi are. I'm glad that they found each other. I remembered about my plans with Jin. While I was walking to school I thought of ways of how to confess to Seokjin. I arrived at school and I spent most of my classes thinking about it. I didn't even notice how all of my classes went by. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Seokjin.

- -

Jinnie 😘;

Hey Namjoon, where should I pick you up?

Namjoon;

I'm at school, at *****. I'll be waiting. ❤

Jinnie 😘;

I'll be there in 10. :)

- -

I put my phone down and waited for Jin. I saw a car approach and stop right before me. Jin got out of it. He pulled me into a hug.

"Hi Joon, you ready to go?" he smiled at me. I nodded and I got in his car. He put on some music and started driving.

"Hey, Jin. Where are we headed to?" I looked over at him. He smiled.

"You'll see." he looked at me and continued driving.

We arrived to a small lake. I looked around and it had a small picnic place already set. I started walking towards it.

"Jin, when did you do this..?" I looked at him and he was holding flowers and smiling at me.

"Remember these? You gave me flowers like this when we first went out." He said coming closer to me. 

"Jin, you shouldn't have done this." I looked at him as he gave  me the flowers.

"Namjoon, I remember the first time you came to the café like it was yesterday. You were shyer than ever, I remember the way you were stuttering while you tried to order and I thought that that was the most adorable thing. Since then I couldn't take you of my mind. When we started talking more and more, I started falling in love with you even more. When we went out for the first time I couldn't control myself, I wanted to hold your hand and hold you close to me." he chuckled, "I went on a little rant there, I'll get to the point. Kim Namjoon, I love you. I always loved you and I want to call you mine." he smiled. I looked at him, with slight tears in my eyes. I smiled.

"I love you too, Seokjin." I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Really?!" he looked at me and he pushed me away but still holding my arms. 

"Yes, really. I love you, Kim Seokjin, with all my heart." I looked at him. He looked into my eyes and leaned into a kiss. I pulled him closer and kissed him back. I pulled away and hugged him.

"I love you so much." I smiled at him. 

We spent the rest of the evening talking and chilling at the lake.

˗ˏˋtime-skip ˎˊ˗

We enjoyed our picnic time together but we had to head home. Jin drove me home and lead me to my door. We stopped and he pulled me in for another kiss, we stood there, kissing for a second. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Namjoon, I love you." he softly said. I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you too, Seokjin." I let him go. "Jin, shouldn't you head home?" I looked at him. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He started heading to his car and I went inside. 

Seokjin's POV

I felt overly happy and I drove home. I entered my house and saw Jeongguk sitting on the couch. I ran to him, sat next to him and started shaking him. 

"Jeongguk! I did it!" I cheered as I violently shook him. He pushed me away and looked at me.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he yelled.

"I asked Namjoon to be my boyfriend and he said yes!" I explained.

"FINALLY! Did y'all kiss?" he smirked and I smacked him.

"Yes, we did." I said quietly.

"NamJin has become real." he said.

"NamJin?" I looked at him, confused.

"Yeah! Taehyung and I came up with that, you like it?" Jeongguk looked me.

"I mean, it's cool." I said quietly. "Anyway, how are things with Taehyung?" I asked.

"Tae and I are doing alright, we did think of meeting up but we didn't want to rush it." he smiled.

"I mean if you do meet up, I can drive you there." I smirked.

"No, mom." he rolled his eyes.

"How are you going to get there then?" I asked.

"I'll walk. I have legs, you know." he said annoyed.

"Jesus, someone's got an attitude." I laughed. Jeongguk smacked me. I heard my phone ding as I got a text.

- -

Joonie 💕;

I'm heading to sleep. I love you. ❤ :)

Jin; 

Sleep tight, babe. I love you too. 💖

- -

I smiled at my phone as Jeongguk looked at me. 

"ew, nasties." Jeongguk stuck his tongue out.

"You know nothing about love, child." I said.

"You sound like an old mom, ew." Jeongguk rolled his eyes. 

"Later on, you'll be like that with Taehyung." I teased. Of course, I got smacked.

"Stop! Taehyung and I are only friends!" Jeongguk said. 

"That's what they all say in the beginning." I laughed.

"I'm going to sleep and you should too." I said and went to bed.

I thought about Namjoon as I fell asleep. I truly am the luckiest.

˗ˏˋend of part seven ˎˊ˗

(ੈ♡˳ 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 !ੈ♡˳)