【4】

Namjoon's POV

I woke up from a phone notification, I grabbed my phone, I looked at it barely awake, my face instantly changed when I looked at the ID, Jin has just texted me. I smiled to myself.

- -

Jinnie 😘;

Hey Joon, you free today? Sorry to bother you but I need some 

help around the café, since Hoseok can't make it today.

Namjoon;

Of course, don't be sorry, I'll be there in 40 mins. :)

Jinnie 😘;

Thank you so much, Namjoon. 💜

- - 

I looked at the heart he added and I felt myself smile and slightly blush. I get out of bed and take a shower, I put on some casual clothes since I'll be helping Jin. I slowly made my way to the café. I entered the café and hugged Jin.

"Good morning, Jin. What do you need help with?" I smiled.

"I'll need help around the kitchen and maybe serving some of the guests. Can you do that?" He looked at me with a soft smile.

"I'm pretty sure, I'll burn the kitchen down, since I am not the best cook...." I smiled a little embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I'll help you with anything you need." He looked at me and smiled sweetly. 

We started cooking some of the snacks, Jin mostly helped me but when he had to go to the counter I was pretty anxious since I have a history of burning everything. There weren't that many people so I got to spend a lot of time with Jin. We were making  some cupcakes until Jin looked at me and laughed.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I looked at him with a confused smile.

"Actually yeah," he came closer and cleaned my cheek. I felt myself burn up and Jin noticed that.

"Joon, you're heating up." He giggled, his giggle was so soft and calming. 

"Oh, I'm fine, don't worry about me." I smiled and looked at his face for a little while. His skin looked so smooth and his lips looked so soft. I slowly started leaning into him, until he cleared his throat.

"God, I'm so sorry.." I felt myself turn red. I looked away embarrassed and I continued cooking.

"Don't apologize, Joon." He spoke softly. His voice was so soothing, it could calm anyone down.

We finished the cupcakes and we put them out, half of the day was finished which meant I had to help serve people.

I stood at the counter, waiting for costumers until someone I knew came in but he brought someone else.

"Hey Yoongi, I didn't know you had a boyfriend," I said teasing him, he rolled his eyes.

"This is Jimin, he isn't my boyfriend." He leaned into me, "Not yet, don't tell him though." He whispered.

"You know what I want and Jimin will have....?" Yoongi looked at him.

"I'll take an iced tea, thank you." The small boy said softly. I could tell that Jimin was the complete opposite of Yoongi.

"Coming right up! Jin, can you get the iced tea while I make Yoongi his coffee?" I looked at Jin, who was already working on the iced tea.

I finished the coffee and grabbed the iced tea from Jin. I handed it to Yoongi and his soon to be boyfriend. Jimin looked like a perfect match for Yoongi, caring, soft and supporting. I watched them chat away and soon Seokjin joined me. 

"What you looking at?" Jin whispered.

"Yoongi, he's, I think, on a date? I mean, he is asking the boy to be his boyfriend." I said in a slightly confused tone.

Seokjin's POV

"I guess we found out who he was texting and hanging out with." I laughed. 

I looked at Yoongi and his friend chatting away, slightly wishing that Joon and I could be like that. I looked at Namjoon who was looking out for his best friend. His side profile was beautiful, the way his hair fell infront of his eyes. Namjoon looked at me and smiled, the way his eyes arched when he smiled an those dimples, God. 

"Everything okay, Jin?" his voice sounded so calm.

"Yeah, don't worry." I looked over at Yoongi who looked overly happy. I also noticed that the boy wasn't there. Yoongi ran over to Namjoon.

"Joon! He said yes! He said yes to being my boyfriend," Yoongi spoke happily. I didn't know Yoongi could be like this. I thought he was a serious, cold kind of guy.

Namjoon pulled Yoongi into a hug.

"I'm happy for you, Yoongi. Take care of Jimin and don't hurt him." Joon spoke, he sounded so caring and happy. 

Yoongi left and since he was the last person here, me and Namjoon started cleaning up. Joon finished cleaning the tables while I put away the leftover food. When Namjoon was finished he put everything down. I went out of the kitchen and saw him sitting on the counter. 

"Again, Namjoon, thank you for helping. I appriciate it very much." I looked at him.

"Don't mention it, Jin. I was happy to help." He smiled.

We started going towards the exit as Namjoon stopped me, right before we had to go different ways.

"You know, you can always call or text me if you need help with anything." He softly spoke.

I looked at him and kissed his cheek, "Thank you, Namjoon." I saw him stand there with a shocked expression, I laughed. I waved goodbye and started heading home. I hoped Namjoon got home safely. I went inside my house and met Jeongguk standing in the door way. 

"Tell me every single detail." Jeongguk spoke with a stern voice. I told Gguk everything except the last part.

"So you didn't kiss him?" He looked at me, with a fake sad expression.

"Well.....I kissed him on the cheek," I said slowly.

"Not interesting, no kiss in the rain?" Jeongguk whined.

"It wasn't raining, have you even been outside today?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nope, but I did get closer with that dude I met online! His name is Taehyung and he likes a lot of the same things as I do, he actually doesn't live far from our town." Gguk looked so happy while talking about him.

"Alright, Mr.In love with Taehyung, calm down, you haven't even met him, what if it's some 34 year old man?" I said.

"You sound like a 39 year old mother. And I'm not in love with him. I just enjoy playing the game and talking to him." Jeongguk rolled his eyes. I nodded.

"I'm going to sleep, you should too, you have school tomorrow, don't stay up too late." I warned him and got up to get ready for bed.

˗ˏˋend of part four ˎˊ˗

(ੈ♡˳ 2 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 !ੈ♡˳)