【14】

˗ˏˋ few months later ˎˊ˗

Seokjin's POV

Not too long ago I moved in with Namjoon and back in my old house my place in the house got filled in by Taehyung. 

Today's the day. Namjoon has finally graduated. It was pretty early in the morning. I made some breakfast for him and brought it to his bed. I placed the breakfast down on the bedside table. I looked at Namjoon sleeping peacefully. I kissed his forehead and sat down next to him. 

"Namjoonie, wake up." I whispered and he let out a groan. I chuckled. 

"Namjoon..." I said his name slowly. He let out another groan and started slowly waking up. He slowly sat up.

"I made you breakfast, you should eat and start getting ready.." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Ready for what...?" he asked and I laughed.

"How do you forget your own graduation..." I looked at him confused. He looked at me with widened eyes. He quickly got out of bed.

"What time is it?!" he asked me slightly stressed. I got up and hugged him, leaving small kisses on his neck.

"Calm down, I woke you up early. It's 8am, you know graduation starts at 12, which is a bit weird." I said slightly confused. I felt Namjoon calming down. I let him go and looked at him. 

"Go get ready and eat breakfast I made you."  I said and he looked at the bedside table where he saw the food. His eyes lit up and he quickly ran to the bathroom to get ready. I laughed and went to the living room. 

I remembered something I left in the living room last night. I quickly grabbed the small box I hid behind a book. I quickly put it in my pocket. I heard Namjoon get out of the bathroom. I ran back to the bedroom where I saw Namjoon peacefully eating. I went in the room and sat next to him. Namjoon finished the food and put the dishes down.

"Thank you so much, Jin.." he said and smiled. I smiled back, got out of bed and grabbed his dishes. I went to the kitchen and started cleaning them. I put down the dishes once they were clean and went back to the bedroom. I went inside and saw Namjoon getting changed. I couldn't help myself so I stood still, watching him. 

"Jin!" he exclaimed once he noticed me. I shook my head bringing myself back into focus.

"Uh, hm, yes?" I said while still checking him out.

"Do you mind?!" he started getting redder. 

"I don't mind, keep going. I won't disturb you." I said as I stood still. He grabbed a shirt and threw it at me.

"Get out!" he slightly whined. I chuckled and went outside of the room and closed the door. Once Joon got dressed he came out of the bedroom, he looked amazing. I went up to him and kissed him. I started kissing down to his jaw and neck. He pushed me away, softly.

"Babe, n-not now...." he stuttered and turned slightly red. I pouted and kissed his lips once again. 

"Shouldn't you get dressed?" he asked me and chuckled. I looked down and nodded. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I had freshened up, I went to the bedroom closet and started changing. I heard the door opening and saw Namjoon standing there.

"Don't mind me," he said teasingly. I ignored him and kept changing since I understood that he was mocking me. I changed and went up to him.

"You little brat.." I growled at him for his attempt to mock me. He just chuckled. We looked at the time and decided to go to his graduation early. We drove up to his school. We got out of the car to find some of his classmates there already. I noticed that Yoongi was there with his boyfriend, Jimin. I looked to see if I know anyone else and I noticed Hoseok? I said to Namjoon that I'll go talk to him, Namjoon just nodded and went to talk to Yoongi and Jimin. I went up to Hoseok and greeted him.