【17】

Jeongguk's POV

Yesterday Taehyung came home late. I tried to talk to him but he was really nervous.

"Taehyung..what's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Jeonggukie, it's nothing." he said but he didn't sound so sure about it. I nodded.

"Gguk, can we maybe go out tomorrow?" he asked and I looked up at him, smiling.

"Yeah! Of course!" I said and he smiled. He kissed me on the cheek and went to the bedroom.

"Jeongguk, I'm heading to bed. Come with me..." he said quietly. I nodded and followed him. I entered the room. I saw Taehyung laying on the bed, almost asleep. I laid down next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and kept him close to me. I looked at his face. He looked so calm. I couldn't help myself and I left small kisses on his cheeks, his forehead and his lips. I laid back down and eventually fell asleep.

˗ˏˋnext morning ˎˊ˗

I woke up to an empty bed. Taehyung entered the room.

"Good morning, bunny." he said, smiling and coming closer to me.

"Good morning, Taehyung..." I said and rubbed my eyes, in attempt to wake up. Taehyung chuckled.

"Clean up and come to the kitchen. I made some breakfast." he said and I nodded. I went to the bathroom, took a shower, cleaned my teeth and realized I left my clothes in my bedroom. I figured Taehyung would be in the living room so I headed to the bedroom with an towel around my waist. I opened the closet and picked out some clothes. I turned around and saw Taehyung looking at me.

"Gguk..Maybe you shouldn't get dressed and we can stay at home." Taehyung said and smirked. I smacked him and put on my clothes.

"You perv..." I said and he laughed. I went to the kitchen and I ate the breakfast.

"Tae, did you make this...?" I asked, looking at him suspiciously. He nodded and smiled.

"You ready, Gguk?" he asked and and I nodded. We went to the car. Taehyung opened the door for me.

"Oh, thank you..." I smiled and looked at him. I got in and sat down. He showed his boxy smile and went to his side. He got in and started driving.

"Taehyung, where are we going...?" I asked and he smiled.

"You'll see.." he said and I looked at him suspiciously. We kept driving. We arrived at a small playground.

˗ˏˋflashback ˎˊ˗

"Jeonggukie! Will you come here again tomorrow? We can become friends!" Jin asked me and I nodded.

"Wait here! I'll go ask my dad, Jinnie!" I ran to my dad and asked him.

"Jeongguk, son, you'll have to come with your mum cause I'll be busy tomorrow." he said and I nodded. I ran back to Jin and I hugged him.

"I'll come back tomorrow! Will you be here?" I asked and Jin nodded, he ran to grab his toy and ran back to his parents.

˗ˏˋ reality ˎˊ˗

"How did you know...?" I asked Taehyung and he smiled.

"I took a guess..." he said and I nodded. He stopped the car, got out of the car and came over to my side. He opened the door for me and extended his hand. I grabbed his hand and got out of the car. He locked the car and we walked over to the playground. I looked around and saw how damaged it has become. I walked over to a little sandbox.

"This is where I met Jin." I said and turned around to find Taehyung. I looked behind me and saw Taehyung smiling at me with flowers in his hands. I let out a small gasp. I smiled.

"Jeongguk, I drove you here because I have kept something to myself for a while. I think you've noticed my weird behavior. That has been because I've been planning on how to surprise you," he started walking closer to me. He handed the flowers to me.

"Ever since we started talking I felt myself becoming happier. I met you when I was at my lowest point and talking to you has cheered me up so much. You will never know how thankful I am. I love you so much, Jeongguk. I will try to return everything you've done to me. I will take care of you and I will never even think of hurting you. I wish to be with you forever and I never want to leave you alone. Jeongguk, I have a question for you," he said as he got on one knee and pulled out a small box.

"Jeon Jeongguk, will you marry me?" he asked and I felt tears running down my cheeks. I nodded and smiled.

"Yes, yes. I will, Taehyung." I said and he came and put the ring on my finger. He pulled me into a kiss. He pulled away and smiled. We spent some time at the playground and eventually headed home. We drove home. I got out of the car and headed towards the door. Taehyung quickly rushed in front of me. He opened the door for me. I headed inside and heard screams.

"SURPRISE!" Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin shouted. I saw Yoongi sitting on the couch and drinking wine. I laughed and headed inside.

"How long have you all been here?" I asked and they smiled, embarassed.

"Does it matter!? We are here to congratulate you guys!" Namjoon said and smiled.

We spent the rest of the evening with the guys, laughing, watching movies and playing games. Yoongi and Jimin had to head home cause Jimin got a little too drunk. Namjoon and Jin left because Namjoon fell asleep and Jin had to carry him to the car. Hoseok went with them because he had no other way to get home. When they left Taehyung and I cleaned up and had a small movie night with just us two.

"Jeongguk, you know I love you, right?" Taehyung asked and I giggled. I kissed his nose.

"Of course, I love you Taehyung." I said softly and Taehyung pulled me into his lap. He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck. I played with his hair for a bit.

"Taehyungie, let's head to bed.." I said and he nodded. I ran to the bathroom, cleaned myself up and changed into my pajamas. I jumped into bed and Taehyung laughed.

"You must be tired, Gguk." he said as I hummed. He kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom. I hugged a pillow and waited for Taehyung to get back. He came out of the bathroom and hugged me.

"Baby..I'm right here, why hug a pillow when you have me..?" he asked and I turned around, hugging him and eventually falling asleep. Taehyung chuckled and fell asleep aswell.

˗ˏˋend of part seventeen ˎˊ˗