【13】

Namjoon's POV

I woke up and I couldn't remember falling asleep. I looked around and realized I fell asleep at Seokjin's place. I got up and went downstairs. I saw Jin making breakfast and Jeongguk sitting on the couch, texting someone. I went behind Seokjin and hugged him from the back. I put my head on his shoulder and stayed like that.

"Good morning, Joonie." he said as he finished the food. 

"Morning.." I said with a slight morning voice. Jin turned around and kissed me. I kissed him back. Our kiss got interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I pulled away and saw Jeongguk standing in the doorway. Jin finished the breakfast and set it down.

"You done?" Jeongguk chuckled. "I'm heading to Taehyung's place, I'll be home late." he said and went to put on his shoes and threw on a jacket and went over to Taehyung's place. I looked over at Jin who had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I looked at him, confused.

"You know, I saw Gguk with a hickey last night, maybe they'll do something more." he winked at me.

"Jin, you're a nasty." I rolled my eyes and laughed. He laughed. 

"You know, we could do something as well.." Jin said with a deep voice and started coming closer to me. I felt myself heat up. He started kissing me and went down to my neck. 

"Jin, please.." I tried to pull away but Seokjin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Stay still..." he slightly growled. I felt him leaving a hickey. My breath started getting more shaky. I felt Jin smirk against my neck. He pulled away and left a kiss on my lips. I unconsciously felt myself let out a whimper.

"Someone got excited," he chuckled. "C'mon, Joon. Let's eat." I nodded, too embarrassed to say anything. Jin laughed. He kissed my cheek.

"You're adorable, Joon." he said. I giggled. I started eating and soon enough Jin joined me. We finished the food and I helped him clean up. I was about to finish cleaning my plate as I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I felt soft kisses going up my neck, stopping and leaving small hickeys. Jin pulled away, turned me around and looked at my neck.

"Beautiful.." he smirked. I felt myself heat up and Jin chuckled.

"So, Joonie, today's plans?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe we can go to the beach?" he asked and I nodded. Jin ran up to grab some towels and he grabbed his swimming trunks. He came back downstairs, I looked up at him.

"Jin, can we stop at my place, I'll grab everything I need..." I asked and he nods. We put on our shoes and went to the car.  Jin got in the driver's seat and we drove to my house. Once we arrived I quickly ran inside and grabbed everything I needed for the beach. I checked myself in the mirror. I sighed after I saw the multiple hickeys on my neck. I heard a honk and ran back to the car. I looked at Jin with a dead stare.

"I assume you saw the beautiful marks?" he smiled and started driving. 

"How do I cover this up? I am a student, you know?" I whined. Jin just laughed.

"Why would you want to cover them up?" he said, teasingly.

"I don't want rumors to start, Jin." I kept whining. He just focused on the road. I put on some music and start singing my heart out. I hear Jin laughing. I look over at him with a death stare. He just chuckles.

"You're adorable." he says and I just giggle. We arrived at the beach and Jin parked the car. I got out and grab my stuff. I ran to the beach-side. I heard Jin calling after me but I decided to keep running. After a bit Jin catches up to me. He dropped his stuff and took his shirt off. I tried not to stare but I couldn't help myself.

"You like what you see?" Jin said teasingly and chuckling afterwards. I smirked and nodded. I took off my shirt and grabbed everything I needed. I didn't notice when Jin changed but he was already in the water. 

I quickly changed and ran into the water, I sneaked up on Jin and splashed water on him. He gave me a death stare and splashed back. We had a small water fight. Our laughs filled the shore. 

We played around for a bit and eventually got out of the water. We both got changed and headed to the car. We drove back to my place. Jin and I decided to hang out at my place. We put our swim trunks outside to let them dry. We went back inside. 

We decided to have a movie night. I brought down some pillows and blankets. Jin was picking the movie while I went to the kitchen to get some snacks. I went back and Jin was already waiting for me with the movie ready. I looked over at which movie he chose, of course, it was a romance one. I sat down next to him but soon enough he picked me up and put me on his lap. He put his head in the crook of my neck. He wrapped his hands around my waist and kept me close to him. We started watching the movie and it went by quickly. I heard small snores next to my ear. I looked over to my side and I saw Jin asleep. I kissed his forehead and tried to carry him to the bedroom. After a bit of struggling, I got Jin to lay down on the bed. I was about to head to the bathroom but I felt a slight pull on my wrist.

"Joonie, don't..... go." he said softly, still asleep. 

"I was just trying to go to the bathroom.." I whispered. He shook his head and pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close. 

"Stay..." he whispered and I nodded. Jin fell back asleep pretty quickly, I kissed his forehead. I didn't even notice but I fell asleep. 

˗ˏˋend of part thirteen ˎˊ˗