【10】

Seokjin's POV

I woke up with Namjoon's arm around my waist. I kissed his forehead and carefully got out of bed. I got out of Namjoon's shirt and went into the shower. I finished the shower, got dressed and went to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast. As I was making breakfast I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning, babe." Namjoon said with a raspy voice.

"Good morning, Joonie." I kissed his cheek and finished breakfast. I set it down on the table as Namjoon sat down next to me and started eating. I heard my phone ringing so I ran to the bedroom to pick it up.

"Hello, is this Kim Seokjin?" the person over the phone asked.

"Uhm, yes. May I know who this is?" I asked worried,

"I'm calling from the ***** hospital, it is about your father. Is it possible for you to come here right now?" he asked.

"Yes, y-yes, of course." I felt myself stutter as I started worrying about my father. The person on the other line hung up. I quickly ran back to Namjoon and I started shaking him.

"Namjoon, come with me to the hospital, please!" I pulled him into a hug as I felt myself tear up. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Of course, but why?" he looked at me with a concerned look.

"I-It's my father." I started dragging Namjoon towards the door. He started getting dressed and we both headed to the hospital. 

I drove pretty fast cause I wanted to find out what happened to my father. I knew he had heart issues before but he said they got better before I moved out. Namjoon held my hand as we arrived at the hospital. I ran inside and asked for my father's room. The nurse showed us the way and I ran inside. I saw my father wired up to machines, he was laying there with a mask on his face. I went closer to him and grabbed his hand.

"Father, what happened?" I asked him but he looked over to the nurse next to him and nodded.

"Your father had a horrible heart attack last night and sadly, he doesn't have long." I looked at the nurse and looked back at my father.

"Why didn't you tell me? You said you were fine!" I felt my voice breaking.

"Son, I knew you would worry, you already had to worry about the café." he smiled at me.

"Father! The café doesn't worry me much! You're my biggest worry!" I felt myself speaking louder. I felt Namjoon's hand on my back, he started trying to calm me down.

Namjoon's POV

I started calming Jin down as I noticed his father looking at me. I looked back at him.

"And who would you be?" Seokjin's father looked at me. I bowed and introduced myself.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, Seokjin's boyfriend." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Jin, can you leave me and Namjoon alone for a bit?" his father looked at Seokjin. Seokjin got up and left the room with tears in his eyes.

"Namjoon, son, please take care of Seokjin. I know he'll be upset but he treasures the café a lot as you know, so please, tell him that the café is his now. He'll fell better after that. Tell him that I'm happier on my own and that I'll be with him all the time." he said as he smiled.

"I will, thank you, sir." I smiled as I called Seokjin back inside. His eyes looked red and he hugged his father.

"Don't leave me, please..Father." Seokjin cried.

"Seokjin, I'll be happy with your mother. We will be looking over you and Namjoon has something that will cheer you up later on." Jin looked at me. I nodded and smiled. 

"Sir, I'm sorry but it is time." The nurse said and Seokjin's father nodded.

"Goodbye, son. Take care of yourself and Namjoon." he said as a long beep filled the room. Seokjin ran to me crying. He hugged me. I started rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Sh, Seokjin. He's in a better place now." I said as Seokjin started calming down.

"Namjoon, he said you had something for me.." he looked up at me with his eyes full of tears.

"I'll tell you once we get home, babe. Let's go." I smiled at him and started leading him to the car. I didn't want him to drive in this state so I drove us home. Seokjin went inside, completely broken. I went up to him and pulled him on my lap. 

"Jinnie, don't be too upset..You should start thinking about what you'll do with your café," I kissed his neck and smiled. He sniffled and looked over at me.

"W-What? My café?" Jin looked a little happier.

"Yeah. It's your café now, baby. What will you do with it?" I asked.

"No, Joon. It's our café." he smiled.

"Jin, are you sure...? I mean, are you sure? You know how clumsy I am." I smiled, slightly embarrassed. He laughed.

"Namjoonie, it'll be fine. Don't worry!" he assured me.

"Alright, Jin, you're getting too excited. You just cried your eyes out. Take the day off and get rest. I'll be right here if you'll need me." I said and he nodded.

"Namjoon, actually...Can you come cuddle me? I'll feel safer.." he looked at me shyly.

"Of course, baby. Go get ready and I'll soon be there." I said and he ran to the bedroom. I grabbed my phone and texted Taehyung that Jin won't be home and he said alright. He was already home so Jeongguk was alone but he informed him. I put my phone down and headed to the bedroom to find Seokjin quietly snoring. I chuckled and got in bed with him. I cuddled him and he let out a little whimper.

"Shhh, it's just me." I whispered and kissed his forehead. I felt myself slowly fall asleep. 

˗ˏˋend of part ten ˎˊ˗