【9】

Seokjin's POV

I got back home from work and it was awfully quiet. I went upstairs to check if Taehyung is still here. I quietly open the door to Jeongguk's room and notice 2 people laying on his bed. I went closer and it was Taehyung cuddled up to Jeongguk. I silently took a picture and sent it to Namjoon.

- -

Jin;

I told you giving Jeongguk a free day while Taehyung is around would do something!

-picture attached-

Joonie 💕;

Wake them up and see maybe something more happened~

Jin;

Joonie, I'll let them wake up themselves or else Jeongguk will have a huge attitude.

Joonie 💕;

Alright, tell me everything afterwards! :)

- -

I went downstairs and started making dinner. Half-way done I heard some movement upstairs. I heard someone going downstairs. I turned my head towards the stairs and saw Jeongguk coming downstairs. 

"Hi, when did you get home?" Jeongguk asked.

"Maybe hour and a half ago. You both looked adorable while sleeping together." I teased and saw his expression change.

"Stop teasing me, will you?" Jeongguk whined. I saw Taehyung coming up behind him. Taehyung put a finger on his mouth, letting me know not to say anything.  I kept preparing dinner. I heard Jeongguk gasp and giggle afterwards. 

"Good morning, bunny." I heard Taehyung say.

"It's evening, TaeTae." he chuckled. I finished the dinner and looked over at the couple.

"ew, nasties." I mocked Jeongguk. He looked at me with a stare. I laughed and later on Tae started laughing with me.

"Food's ready. Jeongguk, we'll talk later. You both come to the living room after you eat." I smirked and he rolled his eyes. I went to the living room and played a movie in the background. After a while Taehyung and Gguk came in the room.

"What did you want to talk about, Jin?" Taehyung asked.

"About you two, so, are you two together?" I asked with a slight smirk.

"Actually, not yet. But soon enough we will be." Taehyung said with a boxy smile. I looked over at Jeongguk who was almost red as a tomato.

"Gguk, you okay?" I asked him, laughing.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Gguk smiled.

"He's still a bit embarrassed. He got out of the shower and realized he didn't have any clothes with him so I saw him with only a towel on." Taehyung explained and laughed. He, of course, got smacked by Jeongguk.

"TAE! S-Shut up. You didn't have to look." Jeongguk said quietly, clearly embarrassed. Taehyung and I laughed at Jeongguk who kept smacking Taehyung gently.

"My shy bunny." Taehyung teased.

"Get a room." I said and got up. 

"Well, I'm going over to Namjoon's. You better not do anything bad." I smirked.

"Wait, doesn't Namjoon have a roommate?" Jeongguk asked me.

"Yoongi?No, he's just his friend. And he is away with his boyfriend." I said with a proud smile.

"Oh, okay!" Gguk said while cuddling up to Taehyung.

"Y'all better not do anything nasty." I looked over at Jeongguk and smirked. He stuck his tongue out at me. That brat.

I texted Namjoon that I'm on my way but he weirdly didn't respond. I thought maybe he didn't hear it since he could have been working on a song. I arrived at Namjoon's and the place was pretty quiet but there was a light in one of his windows. I went inside and got pushed to a wall. I looked up and it was Namjoon.

"Namjoon?" I asked confused to why I am pinned to a wall. Namjoon didn't say anything, he just attacked me with kisses. He started kissing down to my neck. He kissed a sensitive spot and I let out a small whimper. I felt Namjoon smirk against my skin. He pulled away and kissed my lips.

"Welcome home, baby." he said softly. I felt myself blush and Namjoon just chuckled.

"T-That's a way to say hello..." I stuttered. He looked at me with a smirk.

"Of course, I need a special way to greet my boyfriend, what? You don't like it?" he asked me.

"I like it, Namjoon but..." I flipped us the other way so I was pinning him to the wall, "Did you forget, I'm in charge?" he pouted and I kissed his pouty lips.

"Adorable...What are your plans for tonight?" I giggled. 

"Hm, we can just cuddle...I'm tired and I need cuddles." he said quietly.

"Of course, Joonie.." I smiled, grabbed his arm and led him to the couch. I put on a movie and I pulled Namjoon closer to me. I started playing with his hair and he eventually fell asleep and I kissed his forehead. I slowly got up and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I figured Namjoon was asleep so I freely went out of the bathroom to steal one of Namjoon's shirts. I was picking a shirt when I felt arms around my waist, I jumped a little and looked behind me.

"God, Joon. I thought you were asleep." he let out a groan.

"Jin... your skin is so soft and you smell so good.." he said half asleep.

"Joon, go to bed. I'll be with you soon." I whispered.

"Jinnie..." he started leaving kisses on my neck, sliding his hands downwards.

"Namjoon, c'mon. Go to bed." I slowly pushed him on the bed. I let him go and quickly ran back to grab a shirt. I put it on and ran back. I got in the bed next to Namjoon. I kissed his forehead and left a soft kiss on his lips.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you." I whispered as I heard Namjoon's small snores. I smiled and fell asleep.

˗ˏˋend of part nine ˎˊ˗