【19】

Namjoon's POV

While Jin was working I was just watching him and thinking stuff to do with the café. Once he finished the last order he looked at me. 

"What's wrong, Joonie?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I've just been thinking about what to do with the café." I said and he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean, the café is yours now, you can do whatever you want with it." I said and he nodded.

"I mean, I'd like to maybe change the inside and a little bit of the menu." he kept telling the things but I couldn't help and notice how happy he looked. I got distracted by him happily talking, he looked so perfect. As I slowly came back to reality I saw Jin looking at me.

"What do you think, Namjoon?" he asked and I looked at him.

"What?" I looked at him, confused. He laughed.

"What do you think about the café?" he asked.

"I just want you to be happy so I'm up for whatever you want." I said and smiled, showing my dimples. Seokjin just looked at me with eyes filled with love. I felt something on my cheek. I looked and saw Seokjin poking my dimple. He just stared at me and I laughed.

"Get back to work, Jinnie." I said and kissed him. He nodded and went back to the counter. I watched him work. Hoseok had left because he had to go to his company to talk about some stuff. So I took his place and helped Jin. Eventually, we closed up the café and headed home.

Jin walked inside and just fell on the couch. I laughed and sat down next to him.

"Someone is tired.." I said.

"Maybe I should make dinner." I said and got up.

"NO!" he yelled and I looked at him.

"Why not?" I asked and he just smiled.

"Oh, nothing.." he said and I just sat down on the couch. Jin was cooking and I just went to the kitchen and sat on the counter, watching him.

"What are you making?" I asked him and he just hummed. He finished and put the food down. He turned around and walked to me. He put his hands on my thighs and kissed me.

"I'm gonna go take a shower and then look for some movies we can watch." he said and I nodded. Jin went upstairs to the bathroom and I just ate the food Jin made. 

I heard Jin turning the shower on. I eventually finished eating and went up to the bathroom. I didn't hear the water running so I just went inside. I instantly froze as I saw Jin was drying his hair and brushing his teeth with just a towel around his waist.

"Hi, Joonie." he said and smiled.

"H-Hello." I said, just staring at him. He chuckled and finished everything he was doing.

"I'm gonna let you do your thing." He came up to me and kissed me. I nodded and watched him leave. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. I took off my clothes and went into the shower. I took some time in the bathroom and went to the bedroom to see Seokjin just laying in bed in some shorts. I went and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and just put on some movies.

Seokjin's POV

I looked at Namjoon and saw him soundly asleep. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I turned off the TV, wrapped my arms around Namjoon, pulled him closer and fell asleep.

˗ˏˋnext morning ˎˊ˗

I woke up and Namjoon was still asleep. I walked downstairs and started making some breakfast for both of us. I finished the breakfast and went upstairs to check if Namjoon was awake and to clean myself up. I quietly walked inside and saw Namjoon soundly asleep. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned up. I heard some shuffling around the room. I quickly finished cleaning up and got out of the bathroom.