【2】

Namjoon's POV

I woke up to my alarm filling the quiet room with noise. I turn the alarm off and check the time, "7:45am" I sigh to myself and get ready for the day. I take a shower and put on some jeans and a gray baggy jumper. I grab a quick breakfast and slowly make my way to school.

I enter the classroom and sit next to my closest friend. "Hey Yoongi." I flash him a quick smile. He looks up to me with a straight face,

 "Hey Joon, how's the song going?" he looks at me with a teasing look.

"It's going good, it's pretty complicated so thanks for helping." I look at him with a sincere look. The bell rings and we get ready for class. The teacher explains us the work we'll be supposed to do. It is a project of free choice and it was supposed to be done in groups of 3 or 4 but Yoongi and I decided to work together, just us two. 

"You got any idea of what and where we could do it?" Yoongi asked me.

"We can do it a this small café I usually go to," I smile and look towards Yoongi.

"So you wanna start today, after class? We can meet outside this room after our classes end." Yoongi spoke as I realized we don't have anymore classes together today.

"Yeah, of course!" I say and get up to walk to next of my classes. While I was walking, I remembered the thing Seokjin said yesterday. 

"Could it be he likes me? Do I like him back?" I couldn't focus on my classes anymore, I kept thinking about what he said "If I could, I would just kiss you, I really don't deserve this, thank you so much, Namjoon!" Seokjin's words kept wondering my mind, maybe he just said that because of the happiness of the moment, maybe he didn't mean it. The thought of him not meaning it made me feel a little upset.

˗ˏˋtime-skip ˎˊ˗

The last class had just ended which meant that I had to go back to the classroom to meet Yoongi. I got to the classroom and noticed Yoongi already there.

"Hey Yoongs, ready to go?" I laughed teasingly as I knew Yoongi doesn't like being called by nicknames. He rolled his eyes and looked up from his phone.

"Yeah, let's go." He said as we started walking to the café.

Seokjin's POV

I looked at the clock which read "3:05pm". I sighed to myself as he was supposed to be here already. I heard someone walking in, so I went from the backroom to the counter. It was him but he was with someone else. I felt myself getting bothered by the thought of him, bringing someone else, yet even liking someone else. He came up to the counter and I put on a weak smille and greeted him.

"Hey Namjoon, I noticed you brought someone else." I said teasingly but I felt myself breaking a little on the inside. He chuckled. 

"Yeah, I brought Yoongi since we are supposed to make a project together, can you get me my usual and Yoongi will have a black coffee," He says softly. I felt myself feel a little better after he said they are only doing a project together. I made Namjoon his bittersweet coffee and I made Yoongi a black coffee. I gave it to them and watched them for afar. It hurt me seeing Namjoon with someone else. I tried not to think about it too much and focus on other things.

Namjoon's POV

While I was working with Yoongi, I noticed Seokjin looking at us. I looked back at him and waved. He looked away while his expression saddened. I felt worried about what could've made him sad, could it be cause I'm with Yoongi?

After a bit Yoongi had to leave after someone sent him a text. He looked happy after recieving the text. He left and I finished some more of the project. I walked up to the counter and rang the bell. I waited for Seokjin and saw his expression change.

"Ready to pay?" he quietly asked. I quickly nodded and handed him the money. 

"Hey Seokjin, are you okay? You seem upset..." I asked worried. 

He looked up to me and smiled, "Namjoon, don't worry! I'm fine! You're working on a project with Yoongi, right?" He smiled but I knew he forced it. 

"Yeah, you sure you're okay, I'm worried about you, so if something is wrong , please tell me." I said quietly. He looked up at me with a smile and said,

"I will, thanks Namjoon." I grabbed a napkin and reached for a pen in my backpack and wrote my number, 

"If you need anything or if it's an emergency. Text me, okay?" I smiled, showing my dimples. I noticed his expression change to a soft one when I smiled. I thanked him for the coffee one last time and I left. 

Seokjin's POV

I felt happier when Namjoon handed me the napkin. I quickly grabbed my phone and quickly saved his number under the name 'Joonie 💕' I felt my face heat up as my collegue noticed and laughed. 

"Oh, Jin, I think I smell someone who is in love", he said teasingly. I smacked him gently and chuckled.

"Hoseok, shut your mouth or else your coffee won't be sweet." I looked at him with a mad expression. 

"Okay, okay..I'll stop teasing you, loverboy∼" I smacked him again. I started cleaning everything up as we got closer to closing time.

I finished cleaning the counter and looked up at Hoseok, who was cleaning the tables. "You ready to close up?" I asked him as he finished cleaning the last table. He looked up at me showing a heart-shaped smile. 

We closed up and headed on our own ways. I got home and fell in my bed happily. I thought to myself as I kept stopping myself from texting Namjoon. I kept saying to myself that I'll be able to talk to him tomorrow.

˗ˏˋend of part two ˎˊ˗

(ੈ♡˳ 𝘈 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 !ੈ♡˳)