36

T: you ready?

the text from tyler popped up on joshs phone, josh taking a deep breath to calm his nerves. he was honestly exited as fuck, but if course a little scared. tyler was taking him on a movie date, and after, tyler said he had something special planned.

he texted back yes, adjusting his hair. he was wearing some dark ripped jeans and a grey sweatshirt type of thing. he wore some brown boots.

"where you going dressed up?" bill asked once he walked down stairs to wait.

"i'm gonna go to the movies with tyler." he said.

"you like this tyler boy?" bill asked.

"i don't know yet really." he blushed. he knew, but didn't want to admit it to his parents.

"alright, well have fun." bill said.

"i will." he smiled to himself, knowing what was to come later tonight.

"bye guys, love y'all." he said to his parents, getting a reply.

josh walked outside, climbing in tylers truck. tyler was wearing basketball shorts and a sweatshirt from nike.

"shit if i would've known you were gonna dress up i would've more, damn i'm sorry." tyler said, slightly embarrassed.

"no you look fine, i'm not dressed up." josh shook his head and slightly giggled at him.

"you look good." tyler said.

"thank you." he smiled. he buckled his seatbelt as tyler started driving to the movie theater.

"have you changed your mind any?" tyler asked.

"nope." josh said.

"you're nervous." tyler noticed.

"yeah. a little." he nodded.

"don't worry at all. i'm gonna take care of you alright. and if you wanna stop at any time just say and we will immediately." he stated.

"okay. thank you. i feel better." josh nodded, tyler reaching over and grabbing his hand.

they were going to watch the new aladdin because why not you know, aladdin slaps.

"you wanna eat before and catch a later movie or just get popcorn?" tyler asked.

"i don't care, whichever you wanna do." josh replied.

"let's just get popcorn, i'm not that hungry, are you?" he said.

"nope i'm good, i ate a little before i left." josh said. tyler turned into the movie theater, finding a parking spot and turning his truck off. he made sure he had his wallet as he took a hit of his juul.

they got out and walked up to the building, waiting in like to buy their tickets. josh argued with tyler so much that he eventually let josh buy his own ticket, but didn't let him buy any of the food. they got a large popcorn and a large drink that they shared.

"thank you." josh said after tyler bought the food.

"my pleasure." tyler smiled, walking with him to their movie. he saw the guy that kicked him out, nodded his head as to say hi. the guy did it back, because him and tyler were friends now.

"it's cold in here." josh said once they sat down in the back. tyler agreed, before he lifted the cup holder in the middle up. josh leaned over and rested his head on tylers chest, cuddling up to him with tylers arm around him.

tyler kissed the top of his head, josh leaning up and connecting their lips.

josh got his phone out and took a video of his face before putting it on tyler. tyler smiled before sticking his tongue out and winking. he put it on his story with "movie date" as his caption.