85

"joshhhh just come on! we're on a schedule!" tyler laughed, trying to drag the boy out of his bed.

"no! your blankets are too warm!" josh yelled back. tyler had just dried his comforter and made his bed, and josh was laying in it.

"i'm trying to take you on a date you cunt." tyler laughed. "fine we just won't go." tyler shrugged, letting go.

"bitch fine." josh huffed, slowly getting up.

"now come on. i got the truck on so it should already be warmed up." tyler said, grabbing joshs hand and leading him down the stairs.

"we're heading out." tyler told his parents.

"bye sweetie y'all have fun." kelly said, smiling big at josh. she looked at tyler and nodded.

"bye!" jay yelled, coming up and hugging tyler, and then josh.

"bye buddy." tyler said. they both walked out the front door to tylers truck.

"you ready to have the funnest night of your life?" tyler asked.

"okay i'm tired of not know what we're doing so next time i'm taking you on a date." josh said.

"alright that's fine by me." tyler smiled, reaching over and setting his hand on joshs thigh. josh grabbed his phone, recording tylers hand before moving it up to his face where he smiled big. he posted it with the caption "date night"

"can we make monday's date night?" josh asked.

"why monday? why not saturday like tonight?" tyler said.

"cause sometimes we do stuff on the weekends." josh said.

"oh. okay yeah fine. monday will be date night." tyler nodded. tonight is like a 6 part date. it's a super date. and everything has meaning."

"six part? woah." josh said.

"mhm. you're my boyfriend so now it's time for a real proper date." tyler smiled. "here's our first stop."

"outbackkkkk." josh smiled.

"okay the reason behind this, is that i specially remember, the first time we snapped for a whole night i asked what your favorite restaurant was and you said outback." tyler said.

"you remember?" josh smiled big.

"of course." tyler said, unbuckling his seat belt. "let's go eat."

the got out and walked into the restaurant, walking up to the lady. she led them to a booth, and took their drink orders, before asking for appetizers.

"yeah can we get the blooming onion?" tyler asked.

"of course. do y'all need a few moments to decide?" she asked.

"yes please." tyler nodded and smiled, the lady walking off. and tyler didn't stare at her ass.

"okay. blooming onion. the sauce tastes like nut." tyler nodded.

"ohmygod." josh giggled.

"i want a steak, anddddd these two sides." tyler showed josh.

"i want a smaller steak, and these two sides." josh said. "will you order for me?"

"yes i'll order for you but only cause you're my boyfriend." tyler smiled.

the lady came back with their onion, and tyler let her know their orders.

"i'll have that right out for you." she smiled, walking off. tyler did stare at her ass a bit but i mean come on. everyone looks at ass give him a break.