96

"i fucking am in love with tyler." josh said, looking at him smiling and laughing in the dug-out.

"why do you say that?" ryan laughed.

"cause, shit i mean look at him. he's so fucking hot." josh shook his head.

"he is very hot." ryan nodded. they were at tylers baseball game at home.

"his ass looks so fine in those baseball pants damn." brendon said, as he walked out to the home plate. dallon was throwing pitches to tyler, to warm up his arm. dallon was pitcher and tyler was catcher.

"look at him squat down like that." josh smiled.

"literally looks so good. dallons does too." brendon said.

"dallons got a nice ass." emma nodded.

"wheres xay at?" josh asked max, who had just arrived.

"he's sick. he has like a 102 fever. i just brought him some soup that's why i'm late." he said, sitting down next to josh.

"awww so sweet of you." brendon said.

"yeah you never did that for me." josh joked.

"you never got sick." max teased. "but yeah he said hey to all of you."

"i miss him." brendon fake teared up. he was wearing some black windbreaker joggers with a thick belt, and a tucked in white t-shirt. he wore that with some bright pink vans and of course accessories.

"i'm sure he misses you too B." max smiled.

josh giggled, waving back to tyler when he saw him and waved. walked back into the dugout, getting ready to play.

"has tyler asked you to prom yet?" ryan said quietly to josh.

"no not yet. i said he didnt have to but he said he wants to." josh said. "the way bren asked you was so cute."

"i know i almost cried." ryan chuckled. he got him some shoes, and he dressed up as prince charming. his cute little cringey caption was "if the shoe fits, prom?"

the game had already started, right now the other team was batting. the boys sat there and watched tyler play, cheering him on.

eventually the game was over, the warriors won 5-2. tyler scored two of their points.

"where did tyler go?" josh asked, seeing all the other players already out and with their family's. even dallon was with them.

"i don't know he said he would be right back." dallon said.

"josh will you take a picture of me and dallon?" emma asked, handing him her phone. josh took a few cute pictures of them.

"tyler better not be changing cause i wanna get a cute picture with him to post." josh frowned.

"there he is. aw OHMYGOD JOSH AWWW!!!" ryan clapped loud, seeing tyler walk up in his uniform still with zack next to him. he was holding a big bucket of joshs favorite candies, and there was a big baseball painting onto a piece of wood. there was fairy lights wrapped all around the baseball and the bucket. his cute little caption said "it would light up my world if you would be my catch at prom"

"tylerrrrrr," josh smiled, tearing up a bit just because it was cute.

"will you go to prom with me?" tyler smiled.

"of course!" josh said, everyone around clapping. josh ran up and hugged him, kissing him after. "thank you."

"my pleasure. here get my phone outta my bag so we can take a picture." tyler smiled. josh did so, handing the phone to brendon. they posed together, taking a few pictures.