43

josh cried into his knees, cursing at himself for being so stupid and careless.

he heard a knock, his door opening before he could say anything.

"josh, what's wrong?" tyler asked, softly closing the door behind him. his tone was softer after he saw josh crying.

"get the hell out of my house." josh said, sitting up and scooting away as tyler tried to touch him.

"what?" tyler said, brows furrowed.

"get the hell out of my house tyler." josh repeated.

"baby, tell me what's wrong. you're scaring me." tyler said.

"you don't have to fake it anymore tyler. i know. i know you were using me. i know this is all some fake bullshit. i know okay so you can stop your pretending, and all your "baby"s and you can stop pretending that you care okay because i know." josh spat, words digging into tylers skin like knives.

"what the fuck are you talking about josh? are you high?" tyler asked.

"stop playing dumb you fuckin bitch. emma told me about what you said to her. little piece of advice, don't go for the person you're playing's bestfriend." josh said, tylers face turning white.

"shit..." tyler said, scratching the back of his head. "yeah okay. i was playing you, so what? it didn't mean anything. what we were doing didn't mean anything." he laughed.

"it meant something to me tyler!" he screamed. "you meant EVERYTHING to me! i gave up what could've been the best thing that's ever happened to me, for YOU! i cheated on max for YOU! i did everything for you tyler!  FUCK you! why don't you just fucking leave, and never come back to this fucking town." josh said, voice breaking every time he screamed, his finger pointed at tylers chest and his eyes burning holes into tylers.

"what the hell josh?! don't blame this shit on me! you're the one that took things way out of proportion. you knew how i was, it's you're fault for trusting me! you should've known, it's not my damn fault you're all obsessed and shit!" tyler yelled back, grabbing josh's hand and pushing it over. josh brought his hand back up and slapped tyler across the face, leaving a stinging handprint. tyler flinched.

"after how many nights i stayed up talking to you," josh started with clenched teeth. "listening to you about how "special" i was, and how different you felt about me, i really really started to think you changed. i was falling for you tyler. i wouldve dropped to my knees any second of the day just to please you," josh rammed his finger into tylers chest. "i trusted you, and gave you my virginity. you were so sweet to me tyler. you treated me so good and cared for me so much. i'm a fucking idiot for believing anything you ever told me. you're gonna burn in hell tyler joseph. you're worthless. you mean nothing to anybody." josh sneered. on the inside, to tyler, it felt like someone just took a baseball bat, and swung it at hard as they could into tylers stomach.

"i never gave a fuck about you josh. all i wanted was sex. all i ever wanted. everything i said was a lie." tyler replied. tyler was a wreck on the inside. an absolute wreck. he didn't mean anything he was saying.

"why are you doing this to me Tyler?" josh said.

"what?"

"what did I ever do to you?"

"Joshua, baby, I got what I wanted from you, and now I'm done. the only thing I want and ever will want, is this" Tyler slid one hand down to squeeze his ass. " and the only thing you should want is, this" he grabbed Josh's hand and slid it down to cup his dick. "so we can stay little fuck buddy's, or whatever you think this is, is over."