98

"shhh. shhh you're okay. you're fine baby it's all okay. everything is okay." tyler quietly said in a soft soothing voice. josh was in his lap, crying into his shoulder. they were at joshs house in his room.

it was 9 at night on a friday. josh was upset, because he just didn't feel good. not good at all. really bad, as a matter of fact.

he got home from school, and tyler texted him after baseball practice and he never answered because he was laying in bed crying, and didn't wanna pick up his phone. tyler called him a few times after about three hours, and he never answered those either.

so tyler pulled up to joshs house and went up to his room, to find josh in bed half asleep just looking so sad.

so that's where we are here, just josh crying in tylers lap and tyler whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

he finally quieted down a bit after a while, tyler looking down and seeing he was asleep. he smiled, happy that josh could finally get some rest.

-

tyler woke up at around 10:30 the next day, in the exact same position. above the blankets and everything. he didn't want to risk waking josh, so he just didn't move.

"shit." he mumbled, trying to make his morning wood go away. ya know, just boy problems, or well, hypersexual boy problems.

he sat there for another hour, before josh finally shifted awake. he yawned, taking a deep breath before looking up at tyler.

"morning." tyler smiled.

"morning." josh smiled back.

"you feel better?" tyler asked.

"yeah. i do. a lot. thank you." he said, kissing his cheek. "ohmygod have you been in this position all night?"

"yeah." he chuckled.

"i'm so sorry ohmygod. you were probably so uncomfortable. why didn't you move me?" josh asked, rolling off of him.

"i didn't wan' wake you. i'm okay." he smiled. "i do have to pee really bad though."

"how long were you awake?" josh asked.

"about an hour." he said, joshs jaw dropping.

"tyler! i'm so sorry!" he said.

"it's okay it's okay," tyler laughed. "as long as you could get some rest, that's all i cared about." he said, getting up and making his way to the bathroom.

"i fucking love you." josh said.

"i love you too." tyler said from the bathroom. he washed his hands then came back out. "you really do feel better though?"

"yeah i actually do a lot. i don't know what happened yesterday." he shrugged.

"you just had a bad day. we all have them." tyler said, laying down on the bed and rolling on top of him. he kissed his nose.

"what do you wanna do today?" josh asked, brushing tylers hair back from his face, but it just fell right back down. 

"i dunno. what do you wanna do?" tyler shrugged.

"i kinda just wanna chill. is that okay?" josh said.

"of course. we'll stay here or wherever and just relax and cuddle and make out." tyler smiled all cute.

"that sounds like the perfect day." josh said.

"i think your mom cooked breakfast. i'll head down and get us some." tyler said.

"here i'll come with." josh said.

"hey, no. you're gonna stay right there while i bring you breakfast." tyler snapped, pointing his finger to the bed. josh giggled.

"fine." josh playfully huffed, tyler smiling and headed out.

josh brushed his teeth real quick, before hopping back in bed and waiting for tyler. he returned soon with a tray with two paper plates and two cups of coffee.

"oh wow it smells amazing." josh said.

"it's french toast." tyler smiled. each plate had two pieces of french toast on it, and a handful of blackberrys and raspberry's.

"that looks amazing. my mom is an amazing cook." josh said.

"she is. jordan helped her too so they're gonna be even better." tyler chuckled, setting the tray on the bed so they could both eat.

josh took a picture of the food and tyler, posting it on his story with "brunch date" as his caption.

the boys ate and talked and laughed, before tyler put their plates up and they moved under the blankets. he turned his tv on, both boys cuddling up to each other.

"you're so beautiful." tyler said, bringing his hand up to cup joshs cheek. he slightly rubbed his thumb across.

"thank you." josh smiled.

"i love you. with all my heart. and you're the absolute best thing that's ever happened to me. do you know that?" tyler asked.

"yeah. yeah i know." josh giggled. tyler kissed his nose.

"i don't know what i would do without you." tyler said. "i'd probably be freakin out or somethin cause i got some bitch pregnant." he chuckled.

"well lucky for you i don't have a uterus." josh laughed.

"yeah, i am lucky," he said. "i love you."

"i love you too." josh said back, kissing him.

they watched tv in silence for a while until josh broke it.

"ty?" he asked.

"yeah?"

"tell me about our future." josh said, turning and looking at him.

"our future?" tyler replied, looking back.

"yeah. what do you think we'll be like in 10-15 years." josh asked.

"well," he thought for a moment. "for starters... i think we'll be married."

"married?" josh asked.

"yeah. married. and living in a big house." tyler said softly.

"with a pool?" josh asked.

"yeah. yeah a big house with a pool. and we're gonna have 2 dogs." tyler smiled.

"what kind of dogs?"

"hmm. golden retrievers." tyler said.

"golden retrievers." josh nodded. "what else?"

"welll. we're gonna have a big backyard with a pool and kitchen and our dogs are gonna be able to run around all they want.... and brendon and ryan, max, xaylon, emma, and dallon are gonna be able to come over whenever. we'll even have a bedroom made just for brendon." tyler said.

"we all know that brendon would wanna sleep with us." josh giggled, tyler laughing.

"yeah, yeah he would. we'll get a big bed so he can. we need a big enough bed so the dogs can fit too." tyler said.

"yeah. can we have a game room?"

"sure. yeah we'll have a game room with all the games you want. we'll have a pool table and a ping pong table. an xbox with a bunch of games. whatever you want." tyler said.

"i can't wait." josh smiled, looking into his eyes.

"me neither babyboy." tyler replied.

"as long as i get to spend it with you, i don't care if my future is in a cardboard box." josh said softly.

"me neither babyboy. i'll be here with you through it all. i'm never leaving you're side. you got me and i got you." tyler smiled.

"forever and always.?" josh asked.

"yeah. forever and always."

A/N: i cant believe jeffree star and nate broke up i'm shocked rn like i'm crying