Chapter 3: 2nd Day

Mina's POV
This is the day that our vacation starts. Jyp-Pd nim gave us 3 weeks to rest, and prepare. He told us that we deserve it. We work hard for 4 years, it is time to rest.

Well... If we are all in a normal situation.

"Dahyun-ah! Come here! You can do it!" I have been hearing Nayeon-unnie's voice in our dorm.

I have been distracted from reading my book because of her. She's been like this when Dahyun tries to walk straight.

She is already 2 years old, my goodness!

I sit beside Nayeon-unnie and watch Dahyun walk. Oh... She's cute!

Dahyun's POV
Do I have to watch this scene? Why do I have to wake up early? Tzuyu-yah! Chaeyoung-ah! I need you!

'Nayeon-unnie! Please keep qui---'Oh ghad... Jeongyeon-unnie, don't...

Please do---

'You can walk!!! Our baby Dahyun!' and she hug my baby version.

Okay... I maybe here in our world which that scientist made but! I still can feel embarrassed! This is so embarrassing to watch.

"Oh! Dahyun-unnie, good morning!" Good Morning? What's good in the morning?

The unnies are attacking me right now. Aish! Why do I have to be cute?

"Oh... It is really nice to have a terrace on the second floor. Dahyun-unnie, what's up?!" Chaeyoung said as she get out of her room.

"Can you join me here? I am so embarrass to watch what happened outside." I said as I stand up.

I don't want to watch right now. This is too much.

"Oh! Why? By the way, did you cook already?" Now that Tzuyu asked that, I realize something.

No one can cook decently. Maybe we can but! We dont have ingredients. The food just appear when we right it on a board.

Cool right?

"I don't but! Our foods are already here. Come with me and we will watch together."

They join me eating in the living room.

Watching what is happening outside makes us feel... Full? No! Shy... Ashamed?

Dont mind that! We were shocked on what is happening.

Jihyo's POV
Can someone help me taking care of 2 babies?! Tzuyu and Chaeyoung kept on crying right now. This is such a headache.

I went outside while carrying them(They're heavy!) towards the living room and sit on the couch.

Their crying sounds are all over the dorm. I woke up because of them.

"Oh... Jihyo-yah, why are they crying? Did they need to change their diaper? Are they hungry?" Too much questions from Sana.

I check their diapers and it stinks. I need some help in changing their diapers.

"Momo-yah! Can you help me here?!"

In a few seconds, Momo is here. I'm already changing Tzuyu's diaper. Oh! I already wiped them you know. They p**p! It stinks!

"What is it?" Momo is here.

She sit beside me and look what I am doing.

"I need you to change Chaeng's diaper."

"WHAT?! WHY ME?!" gosh! So loud!

No need to shout, Momo.

"Everybody helps, you are the only one who doesn't. So change her diaper." I said.