Chapter 20: 19th day

Dahyun's POV
Gosh! I am so hungry right now. But, I need to check Tzuyu first so that we can eat together. Hm... I go to her room and check her. She's still sleeping. That's right, you need to rest.

I think I should check if there are some food.  I go to the kitchen and saw Jeongyeon-unnie, Mina-unnie, Sana-unnie and Jihyo-unnie cooking something. Hmm... Should I be cautious if it will taste good or not. But they cook it for us so no problem with that.

"Unnies!!! What are you doing?"

They turned around and look at me with a shock face. Seems like they're doing something for us.

"D-Dahyun, you're here?! Umm... Take a seat. I'll gonna give you your breakfast."

Okay, that was weird. I'm sure they're doing something weird. I didn't see it but I feel it. I am Kim Dahyun what on earth should I never know!

"Here's your food." Jeongyeon-unnie said as she put my food on the table.

Hmm... Carbonara! Nice! I should start eating because its not good if the food gets cold. I start eating but the unnies are still doing something secretly. Okay! What on earth is their problem?!

"Okay! Can someone tell me what you are secretly doing?!" I am so pissed!

They look at me and give me a surprise face. There's nothing to be surprise, I am just asking them. Okay, maybe I got pissed because they keep whispering to each other but! Its not the case for them to be shocked. Maybe I said too much, go back to the story.

"D-Dahyun, did you just... Shout?!" Wow! Jihyo-unnie must be really surprised.

"Yes, so do you mind telling me what you are secretly talking to each other."

"Its about... Planning to sneak in Professor Han's lab. We all know that we are mad at him because of what he did to Tzuyu right? We just want to stop his plans and put him in jail." Wow! What a dangerous plan they have.

Planning to sneak in Professor Han's lab is too dangerous. They might get caught and do something bad to them. These unnies are really different!

"You know that its dangerous right? You cannot do that. Tzuyu will also say this to all of you if she's here. Sad to say, but she's still sleeping in her room."

"But Dahyun..."-Jihyo-unnie

"No buts! You will not do your plan. Its too dangerous. I'll just go wake Tzuyu up and feed her."

I finish eating my food and starts to get Tzuyu's food. I'll just go wake her up.

Nayeon's POV
What a pleasant day my dear viewers! Wah! I am so ready to play with the babies today. Professor Kim texted me that he will come in our dorm today to tell me something important. He's with Professor Furi,  so I guess that it is important because he is with the trusted scientist that I know.

"Unnie! Baby Chaeyoung is crying. I've been trying to calm her down using my aegyos but its not effective. Can you help me?"

"Momo! We've been taking care of the kids for like 19 days and still you don't know how to calm Baby Chaeyoung? I think its because you are a baby."

"Yeah... I'm a baby! Help me!!!"

She's currently kneeling down and holding my left hand while acting like she's crying. Wait! Let me look at her once again.

"Nayeon-unnie... Help me... 😭" Okay! She's really crying.

I help her stand up and calm her down.