Chapter 14: 13th day

Dahyun's POV
This is a very bad day that came for us. As soon as we woke up, we saw Sana-unnie sleeping with Tzuyu like they are couple. Poor Mina-unnie, she just do all the work. That makes me realize, Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie went home. Geez, I like them here.

I suddenly remember what they fought last night.
                           Flashback
I enter Tzuyu's room to check Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie on who slept beside Tzuyu. Thinking about it, I know that they are bickering to each other, like now...

"Can you get off the bed Jeongyeon? You are not allowed to sleep with Tzuyu."

"Then who is allowed? You? Unnie, I am like her mother so let me sleep with her."

"Hey! I am her mother in our world. I am her mother in her baby form! So I'll sleep with her!" Nayeon-unnie pull Jeongyeon-unnie and lay beside Tzuyu.

But Jeongyeon-unnie pulled her and lay on Tzuyu. They keep repeating that until we pull them off the bed. Yes, they are beside Tzuyu.

Poor Tzuyu, she's being squeezed by the two oldest members of Twice.

But it is now okay, we already pulled them.

"Why did you pulled me?!" Nayeon-unnie said to Chaeyoung.

"Yeah! Why did you pulled me,Dahyun?! Did yoy know that I am trying to save Tzuyu's life from that dangerous bunny?! So let me sleep with our maknae!" This ostrish is trying to escape.

I pull her towards the door and put her outside. That's what Chaeyoung do too. After we did that, we close the door and lock it.

They cannot enter, we have the keys.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!! Its your fault Jeongyeon." Hey! Looks who's talking.

If not because of what they did, we will open th door just to watch them. But it sounds like they're fighting.

"Do you think they will keep up until morning, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I think so... Listen to it. They are like a married couple who are having a big problem that needs to talked about."

They are really like a married couple. Sometimes sweet and sometimes they fought because of little things that they misunderstood. Anyway, go back on listening to them.

They are still fighting.

"You know what, it is useless if we just fight like this. Lets just wait here until Dahyun and Chaeyoung left the room." They are persistent huh. That's Right Jeongyeon-unnie wait for us to left this room.

"Fine!" Nayeon-unnie said.

It seems like they are okay now.

I wish Tzuyu will see this when she wakes up.
                       End of flashback
That's what happened last night. Now, how did Sana-unnie sleep with Tzuyu? I need to wake her up.  I walk towards her and wake her up.

"Hmm.... Leave me alone. I'm still sleeping with Tzuyu." Is she really asleep? She can talk decently.

Ghad, I really need to pull her out of the bed.

"Sana-unnie, wake up. You're squeezing Tzuyu. Its is now the right time to wake up."

"No! I'm sleeping with my Tzuyu. Leave us alone."My Tzuyu?