Chapter 5: 4th day

A/N:This is the longest chapter that I ever made. 3,700 words. Please enjoy reading this.

Chapter 5: 4th day
Jihyo's POV
I regret planning for this, my members didn't wake up. They stayed asleep due to tiredness. Well, even me, I want to sleep too but I really need to settle this. A very special person invited us in his home.

I cannot even say no because he's one of our friends. Now, I regret it.

"Why did I even agreed to this in the first place?"

I wash the plates, I vacuumed the floor, I mopped, I cook no... I ordered some foods. I don't want us to catch fire. Yet, the others are still asleep.

I should do something.
  -----------------------------------------------------
I am 100% sure that Jeongyeon will scold me for doing this but we are late. So... Okay. Lets do it.

" Jeongyeon-ah! Momo-yah! Wake up!!! ~~~ Oh you two are ugly~~~ You two are idiots ~~~~" I sang with all my might even though Jeongyeon woke up because of it and bite my shoulder.

I am the only one who can do that! Its my hobby not yours!!!

Mina's POV
Gosh! What a pleasant morning. I could not sleep well because of Jihyo, she bothers me. She sing like a dumb singer. I don't even know what she is singing.

"Mina-ni! G---G---Morning!" Okay! My Morning is beautiful now because of baby Chaeyoung.

Aw... She can slightly speak now. While Baby Tzuyu? Well... She's still struggling to say some korean words.

But in the same time this two 1999 born maknaes, they are too cute too handle.

"Nayeon-ni, Mina-ni, strange." What?!

I look at Dahyun who was currently carried by Nayeon-unnie and glare at her. This kid, I am not that strange. This is just the real me.

"Dahyun-ah! I'm not strange." I said as I sit with them on the floor with Chaeyoung

"Fine, If that's what you said Mina. Anyway, Momo and I change Tzuyu and Dahyun's diapers. How about you?" Oh ghad. Thanks for reminding me, Nayeon-unnie.

I lay Chaeyoung down the floor and change her diapers. Aw... Stinks!
  -----------------------------------------------------------
Changing their diapers is a tough job. I don't to do it again.

Chaeyoung's POV
Aish! Where the hell is Tzuyu? I can't find her everywhere. Last night, I heard her crying and now... Where is she?

"Unnie, did you saw Tzuyu? She's not in her room."

"Wait, she's missing?" Isn't that obvious?

I nod as an answer and she stop what she was doing. Hell, she's washing the dishes? We don't even need to do those before, starting from the 1st day. I think she forgot about it.

"Yes! We need to find her."

"Chaeyoung, did you already check the library?" Hell! We have a library? How come I didn't know that.

"We have a library?" I asked.

"Yes, Tzuyu and I went there before we sleep." They know about it while me...

Ghad! They didn't even bother to tell me.

"Why di---"

"Cut that... We need to find Tzuyu, I think she needs us right now." Changing topic unnie?

This unnie knows how to escape. Anyway, she's right. Tzuyu really needs me, she must be having a hard time right now.

"You're right. Let's go?"