Chapter 1: 0 Days

Nayeon's POV
We are going to a fansign in Busan after that, we will have a photoshoot for our album. We really have a packed schedule everyday but because JYP-Pd nim gave us a vacation for 2 weeks, we must work hard today.

"Unnie, look at the news. Another person have become a baby because of drinking a sample from the lab." Dahyun said.

I look at the news and she was right. A sample from the lab has been continually being stolen because of people who wants to be young. They only have 30 days to become a baby. Scientists doesn't know how to make an antidote from it. Because their sample has been failed.

"Again! If that will happen to us, it will be very tough like we have packed of schedules everyday."

"Unnie, it will not happen except if one of the scientist secretly gave us a drink with their sample. That will be very dangerous." Jihyo said as she continue to play on her phone.

Scientist must not be in an idols fansign nor fanmeet, it will be dangerous for them.

"But in the other hand, if Nayeon-unnie become a baby...  She is cute but irritating. I only want the maknae line to become a baby. They will be so cute." Nice Idea Jeongyeon.

No one wants to become one.

Dahyun's POV
We are already in the location where we will hold the fansign event. We prepare ourselves in the backstage. Some of us are sleeping, some are playing and some are eating.

I want to have a vacation.

"Um... Dahyun-ssi, these are your drinks. For the 3 of you, Tzuyu-ssi, Chaeyoung-ssi, and you." this man must be new here.

I take the drinks and gave it to my fellow maknaes. We drink it and it taste good. This must be a new juice.

"Hmm... I wonder where that oppa bought this."-Tzuyu

"This is better than any other drinks." -Chaeyoung

The two of them like it, actually me too. But a little bit later, when we are starting to work. We feel something. We feel like we were sick, gonna vomit and we are getting dizzy.

Is this what that drink has?

Sana's POV
The fansign is nearly coming to an end, I look at DaChaeTzu and I notice that they look  like they have a sick. So all of us went to them and touch their foreheads.

"Its hot! Earlier you don't have a sick. What happened?"

"We... I think I'm gonna vomit." Chaeyoung said and quickly go backstage.

"Me too." Tzuyu, you too?

"Me three." Hell, even Dahyun feels sick.

What's wrong with them?

Maybe because of what they drink earlier. The man who gave drinks to them doesn't look like one of our managers.

"I see, it works. Please make it successful." We look on the guy who look like a doctor and glare at him.

I know that guy! Its....

"Professor Furi, what did you do to our maknaes?" Momo angrily asked.

"Well, I use them as one of my sample if the experiment will finally become successful or not. That experiment can help us become free from sick whenever we have one. It also helps us to be healthy. But looking at what happened to them, it looks like we failed. You only have 30 days to take care of them while we have to finish the antidote." I want to punch that guy!