Chapter 9: 8th day

Momo's POV
1 day to go before baby Tzu finally gets discharge! I am so excited. But anyway, I want to talk about the antidote. I wish Professor Furi find it soon so that the maknae line will return into their normal form.

I am currently here in our dorm eating some of our foods.

"Yum! I wonder where Nayeon-unnie order this food."

Okay, I know I am known being one of the twice member who eats well. But! This is really good!

"Momo-yah! We need to go now!" Oh shoot!

Why now?! Aish! I'll just pack some foods then go!

"Momo!!!"

"Wait a minute Jeongyeon!"

In a speed of light,I already pack 2 kinds of foods. Well, that's me being panicked in front of it.

"Let's go!!!"

Tzuyu's POV
Momo-unnie is a really surprising person. She can pack 5 pancakes in a speed of light. I wonder where her stomach is.

"Okay! Here are your laptops. Use it to have fun while I am trying to figure out how I made the antidote."Professor Furi said.

We accept it and say thank you. Hell?! These laptops must be very expensive.

"Professor Furi, did you you find out who stole the antidote?" I asked.

He shook his head as an answer. Damn, he really needs to make the antidote or else... I might forget everything.
-----------------------------------------------------------
He left us after a long stay here in the mansion. Currently, we are watching our unnies who are in the dorm.

'Sana! Fix your bed!'

'Sana! Take care of baby Chaeyoung for a while! I need to go back to japan.'

'Sana-yah! Please clean the maknae line's room!'

Hell! All I ever heard is about Sana-unnie's name. Is she gonna be alone in the dorm?

"Cleaning the dorm is a tough job. I wonder why they keep asking Sana-unnie to do a tough job."-Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, even me, I wonder what they have to do to ask Sana-unnie to clean the dorm." I said.

We watch Sana-unnie clean the dorm with our helper. Poor unnie, why does she have to suffer in this kind of situation.

'Aish! Do I really have to do this unnie?' Sana-unnie asked the helper.

'You can rest. I'll just do this. Just clean your room.' What an angel unnie!

Yes! She can finally gets rest!

We watch her fix their room and play with baby Chaeyoung and Baby Dahyun. Aw... So adorable.

I wonder what she plans on how to impress Dahyun-unnie and Chaeyoung by taking care of them.

Sana's POV
This is my plan, I will play a horror movie in the tv and make them watch it. Its a nice idea, right? But anyway, I know that they are watching me from their mansion so I have to be careful.

I cover Baby Dahyun and Baby Chaeyoung eyes before the horror movie starts to play. It is the conjuring.

Ghad this will be amazing.

"Yah! Yah! Don't enter that h---*phone rings* oh, Chaeyoung is calling me. *answer phone call* Hello?"