Chapter 12: 11th day

Professor Furi's POV
I think I made some mistake of doing the antidote that's why it failed. I just need to lessen this chemical and add of this chemical. I will make Professor Kim to test it because its his fault on why Tzuyu became a sleeping beauty!

"This must be per---Wait! I need to make some potion for Tzuyu. So that she will wake up!"

Damn, how could I forgot about an important thing! Okay, I will this right.

It will take a lot of time but it will have a good result so don't worry.

Dahyun's POV
Geez, Tzuyu's temperature is very high. We need the unnies and Professor Furi right now!

I let Chaeyoung to wipe Tzu for a moment. I just get some coffee for us. Then I go to Tzuyu's room. When I see them being adorable, I can't control my tears to see them being a precious children. But hey, I wipe my tears before I talk.

"Chaeyoung, I made some coffee. Here..." I give her coffee and she take it and drink it.

"Thank you... Do you think Tzuyu will wake up?" she asked.

That's my question too. Will Tzuyu wake up?

"Of course she will... I hope she will wake up because if not... I don't think I can forgive myself."

She nod on what I said and continue to drink her coffee. I trust Tzuyu! I know she will wake up.

But anyway, I need to call the unnies to come here. Where's my phone?

"Did you see my phone?"

"Yeah, you're holding it right now." Oh... I didn't expect that coming.

I start to call Sana-unnie but she didn't pick up the phone. So I call Jihyo-unnie.

"Hello?"

"Unnie, could you visit us? We need some help on taking care of Tzuyu."

"Did something happened on her?"

"Nothing much. Her temperature went up, its now 46°. Who's with her in the hospital?"

"Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon. Momo and I will go there. Just stay beside her."

"Roger that."

*end call*

Now that they will go here, I need to order some foods for them. I'll just go downstairs to prepare.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This will be delicious! Some ramen and sausages for them. I wonder where will they come.

*portal open behind her*

*Jihyo and Momo appears*

*Portal closes*

This will be good. I get it and turn around but was shocked when I saw Jihyo-unnie and Momo-unnie.

"You're here! Wow! I nearly fell these foods."

"Sorry. So, how is she?"-Jihyo-unnie

"She's fine. You should check on her. I'll just bring these foods."

"Foods! Can we help you?" -Momo-unnie

"Sure, just don't eat it."

Momo-unnie pouts and they help bring the bowls, chopsticks, the sausages, and the ramen to Tzuyu's room. As soon as we arrive. I get a table and put it there.