Chapter 16: 15th day

Tzuyu's POV

Okay, I know this is a bad start but can I ask you something? Why are Sana-unnie and Momo-unnie are beside me. They are sitting in a chair while they are asleep. Did they watch over me for the whole night? Nothing's gonna happen because I am totally okay.

I think I should wake them up.

"Momo-unnie, Sana-unnie, wake up. Its already morning." I try to wake them up but they are in a deep sleep.

"5 more minutes, manager-nim." Sana-unnie, you don't have a work.

I think she forgot that we have a vacation. I just shrug them until they woke up.

"Good morning unnies!"

"Good morning Tzuyu!" They greet me like in a usual vibe.

I should take a shower. Then change my clothes and prepare some foods for them because I'm sure that work really hard last night.

"Let me take a shower." They nod on what I said and left my room.

Time to take a bath!

Sana's POV

I really sleep a lot, I don't even notice the time. I should take a bath right now. I smell stinks. I open the portal and enter it. I am with Momo, Jihyo, and Mina. We just arrive in our dorm and starts taking a shower. After a few minutes, we finish taking a shower and change our clothes. When we enter our room, we saw Jeongyeon and Nayeo-unnie sleeping with the babies. Poor girls, I'm sure they don't have enough sleep because they need to watch over the babies.

"We should wake them up. Mina and I will stay here, we will take care of the babies." Jihyo said.

Momo and I nod and wake the 2 oldest members and tell them to take a bath because they come with us in the maknae line's world. After a few minutes, they finished preparing themselves and we open the portal. Its time to enter it.

*Enter the portal and arriving in the Maknae line's world*

"Wow! I didn't get enough sleep because we watch over the babies all night." Nayeon-unnie said as she sat on the sofa.

"Me too. I should sleep later." Jeongyeon said as she sit beside Nayeon-unnie.

We can see their eyebags because of lack of sleep. Poor oldest line... 

"You're here! Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, sleep in my room. You two should get a sleep because you watch over our baby version for the whole night." Dahyun said as she put the foods on the dining table.

Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon obey that and go to Dahyun's room. Tzuyu is in the kitchen making something. We come to help her and saw her making some coffee. Aw... How sweet.

"Unnie, these 4 coffees are for the 4 of you. You must be sleepy because you didn't get enough sleep due to watching over us. Take it, I'll just fix my room." Tzuyu said.

"Sure, but did you already ate your food?" I asked.

"Not yet. I will eat later when I finish fixing my room."After she said that, she go to her room and left us here taking a sip of the coffee she made.

Hmm... Its delicious. Its like a coffee from a cafe.Hmm... I'm sure she try her best to make it that's why this is delicious.

Momo and I take a sit on our chair. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are sitting in front of us and we start eating while watching the Jihyo and Mina on the screen here in the dining room.

"*baby crying* Mama!!!" Oh, Baby Dahyun is crying.

"*Baby crying* Mama!!!" Baby Dahyun was followed by Baby Chaeyoung and Baby Tzuyu.