Chapter 11: 10th day

Dahyun's POV
I have a great morning! I should wake them up, its already late. I go to Chaeyoung's room and saw that she's not here. I think she's already awake that's why I go to Tzuyu's room. When I enter it, I saw Professor Furi being panicked.

"What happened?" I asked.

He gave me a potion that looks like a poison. What is this? Should I drink this?

"Professor Furi, is this an antidote?"

He nod so I take a sip. But in my surprise, it makes me dizzy. What is this?

"Professor Furi, is this really an antidote?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I was about to tell you that its a fake antidote. I just found out that it will work for a second but after it, it will make you put to sleep. That's why... Why did you take a sip?!" SAY WHAT?!

THIS IS NOT THE REAL ANTIDOTE?! Thank goodness I just take a sip. But hell, what happened to Tzu.

"Did Tzu drink it?"

"Yeah, she emptied it. That's why, let's wait her to wake up." She emptied it?!

Okay, today is the most surprising day for me, I can't believe it but I mean it. Why does the author think to give out many thrill in this story?!

Anyway, I should call the unnies but... I forgot their numbers. I should just tell it to Chaeyoung. She can do it.

But wait, is she done preparing herself?

Chaeyoung's POV
Okay! I'm done taking a shower and preparing myself. Now, I need to go to Tzuyu's room because Dahyun-unnie is there. I should start rushing.

I go to Tzuyu's room and enter it. I see Tzuyu sleeping so deep while Dahyun-unnie seems like she's getting dizzy. Are they a---oh! Professor Furi is here!

"Professor Furi, what happened to them? Are they alright?" I asked.

"Okay, first! They are alright and second! Dahyun took a sip of the fake antidote because she did it before I said that is was fake and Tzuyu... She emptied the fake antidote because she was the first one to try it. I am so sorry..." Okay, can someone hold me and stop me? I might punch him on his face!

He just make them drank the antidote like what the hell?!

"C-Chaeyoung... Call the unnies. NOW!"

Okay, Dahyun-unnie is rushing. I get my phone and call Nayeon-unnie. Please pick up the phone.

*Nayeon answer the call*

"Hello?" Thank goodness she answered!

I clear my voice first then I talk.

"Nayeon-unnie, its me Chaeyoung."

"Oh, Chaeyoung! Why did you call? Did you know that Baby Tzuyu just faint. We are here in the hospital. They said that it will took time for her to wake up. Her current temperature? 45°C. What the hell did happened?!" Okay... Something happened to baby Tzuyu. This getting worser than I think it is.

Should I tell her or not?

Okay! I'll tell her. I don't have a choice, Dahyun-unnie is watching me. She's like an eagle who watches her prey...

"Tzuyu drink the fake antidote given by Professor Furi last night. She emptied it. Also, Dahyun-unnie took a sip that's why she's getting dizzy."

I expect a reply from her but she didn't talk. She hung up. What is he---

*portal open*

*Nayeon,Jihyo,Jeongyeon appears*