Chapter 6: 5th day

Chapter 6: 5th day
Nayeon's POV
Ahhh!!!! I woke up very late! Its already 9:00am yet I am still here in our dorm. I texted Momo that we will be in the hospital 7:30am. Jeongyeon will scold us because of this.

"Sana! Hurry up! Its been 30 minutes when you start showering!"

"5 more minutes!" 5 minutes? No! I'm late.

We are late. No more 5 minutes, aish! Why does Sana and Dahyun have to bath together? They are both slow.

"No, get out of the bathroom. I need to shower. Get out!!!"

In less than 1 minute, both of them go out of the bathroom. They already wear their clothes.

I will take a very fast bath then Jihyo and I will go to the hospital.
--------------------------------------------------------
I... Okay! I take back what I just said earlier. I was too slow when it comes of taking a shower. We leave the dorm at 11:00am. Jihyo scolded me because of that.

"No... Momo, tell Jeongyeon that we are already here. Yes..... No! Forget it, we're here already." Jihyo said as she hung up the call.

Talking to Momo sometimes makes you frustrated. But at the same time, she's cute.

"That Momo... She's really confusing when I talked to her. Anyway, did you already bring a blanket and foods unnie?" Oh... Did I bring some foods?

Let me check.

"Yeah. I am sure these will be enough for us until evening."

"Really? Then, we can go in now." Jihyo said as she open the door.

When we enter the room we saw Tzuyu being carried by Jeongyeon. The baby was drinking her milk while Momo entertain her.

They look like a total siblings.

"Oh! Unnie you two are late. You said that you will be here exactly 7:30. Aish! Did you set your alarm clock?" Huhuhu... Someone save me from Jeongyeon, she's nagging me.

"W--well, I woke up very late." I explained.

She gave me a 'are you sure look' and give the baby to Momo. Why are you like that to me Jeong?

"I really woke up very late plus, Sana and Dahyun are so slow. They waste 31 minutes in the bathroom."

"Then why did you not use the other bathrooms? We have 3 of it." Oh... That makes sense.

"I..."

"She forgot because she's a grandma."-Jihyo

"You what?!"

Jihyo escaped as she stand beside Momo. She really knows my weakness. I am not a grandma!

I am just... a cute lady that forgets to set an alarm.

"Unnie, stop that. Momo and I will be here tomorrow. Sana and Mina will watch Tzuyu later, at night." Eh?! Jeongyeon that's unfair.

"What?! Jihyo and I already bring some of our things for today. Can we just stay here?" I said.

Jeongyeon check our bags and sigh. While Momo, she already starts to eat her part of the food. She said that she didn't eat breakfast.

"Okay. You can watch Tzuyu for the WHOLE day." Yes!!!

"Momo, let's go home!"

She Drag Momo to get out of the room. Leaving Jihyo and I here.