Chapter 19: 18th day

Professor Han's POV

I will kill Tzuyu just like how she killed my daughter. I am a genius, I need to plan something on them. My robot looks like Professor Furi is a success. They got deceived by it. By the time comes, they will lose their youngest member. I will make sure that it will happen.

"I just need a potion that can kill Tzuyu in instant."

I mix some chemicals and try it to a rat. It is still alive. I thought it will fail but when it collapse, I check it and its totally dead. It's an instant success.

I am so eager that Tzuyu will die because of this.

I just need a right moment for me to do it. For now, I just need to give them a hard time. By making Tzuyu's condition to be severely bad.

Mina's POV

Momo-unnie, Nayeon-unnie, Jihyo, and I are here in the maknae line's world to check Tzuyu's condition. Nayeon-unnie and I are watching over Tzu while Jihyo and Momo-unnie are taking care of Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

The moment we heard about what happened to her, we rush to go here to check on her. I maybe known as a calm person but I should say that I am really disappointed and mad right now. We fail to protect her.

"Mina, can you hand me the wet towel?" I hand over the wet towel to Nayeon-unnie and she wipe Tzuyu's arms, legs, and face.

After that, she hold Tzuyu's hand and look at her.

"Tzuyu-yah, wake up. Mina and I are waiting for you to wake up."

When she said that, we saw Tzuyu's hands move. It looks like she'll gonna wake up soon, I am so happy right now. She open her eyes and look at us.

"Unnies...."She's awake!

Our maknae is awake! I can't believe this is happening. Nayeon-unnie hug her while me, I call the others to go here. Jeongyeon-unnie and Sana-unnie cannot come because they are taking care of the babies. The others rush to go here in Tzuyu's room. As soon as they see her, the hug her very tight that makes Tzuyu shout because of the pain. They pulled apart from the hug and just cry because of happiness that they feel. Even me I cried.

"You are awake."Chaeyoung said.

"I am so happy that you are alive."-Dahyun

"Do I look like I'm dead? Unnie, I am alive. I am just weak right now but I will get better." Tzuyu said in weak voice.

Jihyo just smile at her and pat her head before saying this:

"Thank you for saving Nayeon-unnie, thank you for quitting the deal between you and Professor Han. We promise we will protect you. We will protect each other because we are family."

"Its not a problem unnie. I will protect everyone just like how you protect me." Aw... Tzuyu is so cute.

Gosh, too much drama. I call Professor Furi and tell him that Tzuyu is awake. He cannot come because he is too busy planning on how he will protect us. He maybe the one who started this but he is also the one who guide us and protect us at all cost.

Ghad, is this a drama? I hate to be so dramatic.

Now that Tzuyu is awake, we just need to wait until she recover and then, we will plan on how we will fight Professor Han.

Jeongyeon's POV

The kids moves too much. Baby Tzuyu cannot move because of the pain she had cause by the stab that Tzuyu has. Sana is currently playing with kids while Baby Tzu is in her crib on the living room. I just need to prepare our food then we will eat. We know that Tzuyu is awake, thankfully she's okay but we wish that nothing will happen like that again.