Chapter 24: 23th day

Nayeon's POV
Ugh! My head hurts. I opened my eyes and saw my members awake and being tied. Including me. There are 9 girls who are with us. I am sure I am also tied right?

*sigh*

This is so tiring. All I can remember is someone enter the masion then blag! All of us fall asleep. But hey! They knocked us out, I really thought they are men. I guess I was wrong.

"Ghad, my head hurts. I didn't even drink an alcoholic beverage. Did someone knocked me out?" Momo asked as she felt the pain in her head.

"Yes, we got knocked out. I am really shocked that the door was opened by this bad people. VILLAINS!!!"

"That was so random Sana. Just shut up for a moment and think on how we can get out of here." I said to her as I try to untie the rope that bind my body, arms and legs to feet.

Gosh, how dare they tie me?!

"Oh, we can hear you, you know." The person who is beside me said.

Why does she sounds like Me?

"Did you know that we have the same voice? Oh! We also have the same hair. Perhaps, I am your idol?" I am half confident and half worried about what will be her answer.

She took off her mask and look at me. Wha!!! It-Its me! ME!!! It's freaking ME!!!  My gosh! Do I have a twin sister?!

"No dear, I am your copy. And I will take your life and I will be you after what Professor Han will gonna do to you." No way!

"That will never happen. I will do anything just to make this right. I am sure, Professor Furi and Professor Kim will save us." Mina said with a fear in her voice.

The woman beside her grab her and pull her that makes her look at the woman. No one dares to hurt my dongsaengs! No one!

NO ONE!!!!

Third person's POV
As soon as Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Sana, Momo,  and Nayeon saw and heard Mina when she was being hurt because of what the girl who is beside her did, it totally made them mad. Their strength rises up and their face reddened. It totally made the 9 girls who are masked, scared.

"No one ...."-Nayeon

"ever hurt..."-Jeongyeon

"our fellow member..."-Jihyo

"except for us... "-Sana

"so stop what you did to her... Or else..."-Momo

The long pause makes the other girls sweat in fear. Its really scary when the unnie line are mad because if you do... You will be in danger.

The masked girls are now stepping backwards. No one ever tried to talk or even fight back. Their masks starts to loose and just fell from their faces by themselves. Their faces who looks totally alike to the TWICE members was seen worried and concerned to each other.

"What should we do JihyoBot-unnie? They are too scary!" ChaeyoungBot said as she cling to DahyunBot and TzuyuBot.

NaJeongMoSaJi are suddenly stand up and break the ropes that was binded to them and look at the copies. Their eyes are full of anger. Momo and Sana quickly help the other girls escape from their bind. While Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo walk towards the copies.

"This is really like a scene in an anime. Don't make them too mad or else, they will be too strong to be defeated." JeongBot said as she is trying to protect her fellow robots.

They didn't know that the reason why the ropes are easily got broke or split its because... It was a thing rope that can be easily break if too much strength was used. Yeah... Its kinda useless.