Chapter 15: 14th day

Tzuyu's POV.
Ghad, I am kepping on forgetting things that I have in korea. Some Hangeul words makes me dizzy. Should I speak Chinese from now on?

"Why do I have to suffer?"

That is my question to myself. I am keeping in memorizing some korean words that I understand but most of them... I cannot understand its meaning.

"Good-Day,  geez, this is so hard."

Okay, another one.

"Tzuyu, you're here. Jihyo-unnie and Mina-unnie is here, they are waiting for you. They said, they need to tell something important to us." You know what... This is the right time to stop studying.

I did that, I stop studying and go with Chaeyoung downstairs. I saw Jihyo-unnie trying to explain to Dahyun-unnie who looks frustrated right now.

"I told you, she was kidnapped by that Professor. Professor ***, that we are talking about is Professor Han right? He looks like him." I think something bad happened.

As soon as we reach the living room. I sit beside Jihyo-unnie and ask.

"Did something happened? Who's being kidnapped?" Those question just blurted out of my mouth.

"Umm... Your baby version was kidnapped by Professor Han. He is Professor *** right?" Who is that Professor ***? It is Professor Han?"

(A/N: Guys, Professor *** is Professor Han. Just to be incase you're confused.)

"Professor Han kidnapped my baby version? But why?"

"I don't know, I think he's planning something." Jihyo-unnie said.

Professor Han must be an evil scientist. He's such a liar. Showing his fake side to others is bad.

"Did you discharge Baby Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah. We don't have a choice. Anyway, I just saw a Penguin costume. Do you think it fits for me?"-Mina-unnie

"Yeah! Just by how you walk, it really resemble of a penguin." -Chaeyoung.

"You think so? I think I should buy it. Hey, I have seen a strawberry shortcake in a bakery. Do you want me to buy it?"-Mina-unnie

"Sure! Bring it here."-Chaeyoung.

They're talking nonsense. I think I should interfere them now.

"Could stop talking nonsense? Its time to check on who did that to my baby version."

"Tzuyu is right. This is not the right time to play around."Thank you for the support Dahyun-unnie.

Chaeyoung and Mina-unnie stop on what they are doing. Thanks God they stop. Now what should we do next...

"Let's talk about how we will say this to other members. I'll gonna call a meeting and all of us will go here." Jihyo-unnie said.

"I can call Nayeon-unnie to go here with others. Should I?" Chaeyoung said.

"Nice idea Chaeyoung. Call her right now." -Jihyo-unnie

Chaeyoung call Nayeon-unnie and put it on a speaker mode.

"Hello?" Why does they always say Hello when they answer the call? It makes me curious.

"Unnie, its Chaeyoung. Can you and the others go here? We need to tell you something."

"Alright." Then she hung up.

What a short conversation. Now, we need to wait them come.