Confusion and Answers

I think many of you are confuse about the story line and I apologize to that. As you can see, DaChaeTzu came back to their normal self and in the real world by drinking the antidote less than 30 days.

30 days of being a baby states in Book 1 and Book 2 that it doesn't need to make the victims came back to their normal body in exact 30 days. But as long as they drink the antidote it will be fine.

The main reason why the Baby Potion is the one that Professor Han used and will be used by his disciple is because it was too powerful that it will give the one who drinks it the most have some side effects like memory loss.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung drink it by their drinks but it doesn't have the same dosage like Tzuyu who became the real victim. In Book 2, the baby Potion that was gave towards Nako was more powerful as it have high dosage due to the chemicals that was in it making her became the real victim.

(A/N: Sorry for the spoilers.)

Now, no one knows who started this. How the hell did someone dies in the family of Professor Han and R.I.N but, as I said before... There's a real mastermind and you will find it out in the new book that I will publish.

Now, what is the IQ of R.I.N and Professor Han?

I'm gonna answer that, they are evil scientist. They are more smart than other scientists making them have some power to cause a war and make some clones. Now...

What is the other world where the victims are staying?

I'm gonna answer that by saying it's like a parallel world. The reason of why no one can leave that mansion is because it's restricted. As I said, Professor Furi made that and in this case, even me... I don't really know how to say it but... I think the reason is it's a mansion from other world that Professor Furi made.

Now... The reason he made this is he knows about the plan as he was also tricked. The mansion of the other world is like going to a other planet but instead, Professor Furi only did this as it was where the real victims stays while their bodies are babies.

Confusing right?

That's why they have a portal device, that is the way to see the victims and interact with them. It's like a new world or parallel world but it was only made as a mansion by Professor Furi.

Got it?

Now... The incident.
Every groups that became the victim have a reason of being chosen. Now... The scariest part is, the culprit always wants them to get tortured or hurt. The only way they think to satisfy their needs is to make them their daughter or their little sister.

Now, for the behind the story. I am now working with the 30 days of being a baby: the beginning.

There will be a lot of confusion if you will avoid reading the book 1 and Book 2. So please!